By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

CGI-Quality said:

Btw you guys, check this out!

I would love that engine so much as it's content importing options were as good as it's terrain stuff. :/

Around the Network

Will post some screens once the Cinematic Mod gets its full 12th revision.

We need some good screenshots in the thread.

Time for some KQ and QFG

ahh yeah i have some pics in my fraps screenshot library and those pics looks much better as steam pics but they are also 10-15x as big and my internet is so damn slow to upload them

Planetside 2, newly released Esamir map, view distance is worse because it's a misty ass snowy planet:

Around the Network

PC games sure are pretty....

I have had my new gaming PC for a few months now and still can't really get used to how good it looks, even if there is something nagging in my head making me buy games on consoles

So far I have been able to run everything at max (excluding Witcher 2 ubersampling) and get normally 60FPS. But, I donwloaded the Sleeping Dogs demo and while FRAPS thought it was a solid 40FPS, it was clearly not, is this a problem with the game?

I was also wondering what the first thing to sacrifice is to make sure everything runs smoothly, would it be AA?

My specs are:

i5-3570k
ASUS GTX 670
8GB RAM
ASUS Sabertooth Z77 motherboard

I would post some pretty pictures, but I have only been playing The Witcher 2, Battlefield 3 and GTA IV with IceEnhancer which seem to have been covered

I've never posted in here :-O

Well, here are some Dishonored screenshots which I will leave in this imgur album because I am not invidually embedding all of them >_>

http://imgur.com/a/iF8qb#0

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Guild Wars 2 is generally quite ugly to look at because of that enormous HUD, but when you reach a vista...wow.

http://imgur.com/a/AuAYp

Embedding those GW2 screenshots:

CGI-Quality said:
^ ^ I have RAGE. It really would benefit from a texture mod. The hi-res update from id did nothing for it, really.

I don't think that a texture mod would be possible for RAGE due to how the megatextures work. You would literally have to edit textures for every inch of the game world which would be a huge undertaking, even if it was possible. I kinda hope that Doom 4 doesn't use the system TBH, tho it probably will.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!