By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

lestatdark said:
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:

These are some of my favourites from the hundreds I've taken since I'm running this newest setup .

What's this set-up? Details please! 

It's easier if I just show you a print screen of my Nexus Mod Manager setup, since there are quite a lot of mods there: 

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Lestatdark/skyrimmods1.png and http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Lestatdark/skyrimmods2.png.

As you can see, there are a lot of mods that I've not checked on those lists, mostly because they're either not of my taste or because they cause some minor conflicts. 

Edit - The Sharpshooter Extreme Graphic Vision ENB (which appears unchecked on that list because I did some manual installing on it) is part of the one i'm currently using, but with customizations made by myself to the enbseries.ini configuration file. Mostly fiddled around the Sky Lightning, Ambient Lightning, SSAO + SSIL and Bokeh Depth of Field, using various configurations from different ENB versions and setups, to obtain the best performance - graphical quality possible. 

If anyone's interested, i'm using the root ENB V0.102 Tatsudoshi enbseries.ini core file, with the added paramenters from ENBV0.109 for the aformentioned effects, the enbbloom.fx and enbeffectprepass.fx setup from Sharpshooter ENB and the enbeffect.fx from ENB V0.117. Just make sure you put the enbseries.ini file as READ ONLY once you made the configuration that you want, otherwise the game will overwrite it to the most current ENB setting that you use (ENB V0.117 in my case) and you'll lose all the configurations that you've made.

@trasharmdsister12 

My current character is an Bow-Assasin Female Khajit. Unfortunately, due to some..."mods"..., any unarmoured pic that I take with her, will only result in categorizing this thread as NSFW .

I think i'm gonna copy your skyrim setup :D 

that looks sweet

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

More Guild Wars 2:

Serious_frusting said:
lestatdark said:
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:

These are some of my favourites from the hundreds I've taken since I'm running this newest setup .

What's this set-up? Details please! 

It's easier if I just show you a print screen of my Nexus Mod Manager setup, since there are quite a lot of mods there: 

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Lestatdark/skyrimmods1.png and http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab205/Lestatdark/skyrimmods2.png.

As you can see, there are a lot of mods that I've not checked on those lists, mostly because they're either not of my taste or because they cause some minor conflicts. 

Edit - The Sharpshooter Extreme Graphic Vision ENB (which appears unchecked on that list because I did some manual installing on it) is part of the one i'm currently using, but with customizations made by myself to the enbseries.ini configuration file. Mostly fiddled around the Sky Lightning, Ambient Lightning, SSAO + SSIL and Bokeh Depth of Field, using various configurations from different ENB versions and setups, to obtain the best performance - graphical quality possible. 

If anyone's interested, i'm using the root ENB V0.102 Tatsudoshi enbseries.ini core file, with the added paramenters from ENBV0.109 for the aformentioned effects, the enbbloom.fx and enbeffectprepass.fx setup from Sharpshooter ENB and the enbeffect.fx from ENB V0.117. Just make sure you put the enbseries.ini file as READ ONLY once you made the configuration that you want, otherwise the game will overwrite it to the most current ENB setting that you use (ENB V0.117 in my case) and you'll lose all the configurations that you've made.

@trasharmdsister12 

My current character is an Bow-Assasin Female Khajit. Unfortunately, due to some..."mods"..., any unarmoured pic that I take with her, will only result in categorizing this thread as NSFW .

I think i'm gonna copy your skyrim setup :D 

that looks sweet

Go ahead, anyone can use this setup if they want .

Edit - Forgot to add to my previous replies that in order to obtain some of the effects, you also have to edit these following parameters on the skyrimprefs.ini file on the documents/my games/skyrim folder:

bTreesReceiveShadows=0 (change 0 to 1)
bDrawLandShadows=0 (change 0 to 1)
bFloatPointRenderTarget=0 (change 0 to 1)

They're all found under the [Display] tab.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

CGI-Quality said:

Crysis 2 with MaLDo HD texture mod:

I may have to eat my words, because against Crysis 1 Vanilla, this smokes that!

I was wondering when you would get round to sampling his work

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

more metro

Around the Network

Even more Guild Wars 2 :P

CGI-Quality said:

Couple of Crysis 1 graphics mods incoming:

High-def Foliage Mod.

WHat's with ath the aliasing in the grass and foliage?

CGI-Quality said:
Hynad said:
CGI-Quality said:

Couple of Crysis 1 graphics mods incoming:

High-def Foliage Mod.

WHat's with ath the aliasing in the grass and foliage?

The settings weren't completely turned up. These are just tests without all the goods juiced up. That and I notice Steam pics lose some of their fidelity.

Then screw Steam and do some Print Screens of your own. :P

CGI-Quality said:

Thinking about it :)

And btw, I think some of the foliage has aliasing regardless. Even with everything jacked up, I see a teeny, tiny bit of it.

Crysis 1 uses a seperate render pass for foliage which is applied after the base scene so that AA doesn't have to sample all the tiny leaf edges etc. To get AA on foliage you ether have to use super sampling (heavy performance hit) or some form of post process AA but that means you can't use MSAA. The game has a built in edge AA method which can be enabled by typing r_UseEdgeAA 1 in the command line or in the ini file but it blurs all the eges quite a bit, the other option would be to use an injector like SweetFX to add SMAA. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!