By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - PC Gaming Screenshot Thread V.3.5: CGI-Quality Revamp!

CGI-Quality said:

Thank you, Zarx. Product of that find:

Yea all the complete mods (there is one for each of the stalker games) are great.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

nice pic s guys,i was looking at a blog who did a skyrim mod it was looking beautiful,i didn't have skyrim on PC though,just about to see if i my poormans PC can run GW2 at all,here is hoping

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
nice pic s guys,i was looking at a blog who did a skyrim mod it was looking beautiful,i didn't have skyrim on PC though,just about to see if i my poormans PC can run GW2 at all,here is hoping

Do you still have the link to that blog? I'm always up for improving my Skyrim setup .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

Do you still have the link to that blog? I'm always up for improving my Skyrim setup .

i'll try and have a look he was a graphics designer i think  but you probably have a more recent/better one anyway,not sure where i was surfing when i stumbled on it,probably from here  around here somewhere

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

i'll try and have a look he was a graphics designer i think  but you probably have a more recent/better one anyway,not sure where i was surfing when i stumbled on it,probably from here  around here somewhere

I use various files from several different configurations to create my own setup, so i'm always on the lookout for different configurations. 

Edit - Those Crysis 2 shots are really something else. Makes me wish I had a proper PC just to be able to do that, instead of my laptop .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:

I use various files from several different configurations to create my own setup, so i'm always on the lookout for different configurations. 

Edit - Those Crysis 2 shots are really something else. Makes me wish I had a proper PC just to be able to do that, instead of my laptop .

Feels good to have a machine like this. My consoles have truly held me back!

Sad thing is that if I wanted to make a machine like that here in Portugal, it would be expensive as hell since everything in the computer field is largely overpriced >_<. 

Current PC Build

CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:

Feels good to have a machine like this. My consoles have truly held me back!

Sad thing is that if I wanted to make a machine like that here in Portugal, it would be expensive as hell since everything in the computer field is largely overpriced >_<. 

I still find it comical that people tried to tell me the graphical differences between multi-platform  titles didn't look much better on PC. That couldn't be further from the truth, especially with the mods.

And nevermind the exclusives.

That's very true. Usually, if a developer actually takes some time to properly port a game to PC, then the differences can be already substantial. Mods put PC games on a whole different level though. 

Take for example Skyrim. A modded version of Skyrim, like the one I have, looks almost like it's a generation above the console versions . And then you get Crysis, Metro 2033, Starcraft II and The Witcher 2 and you see how much more graphical power PCs actually have over consoles.

Current PC Build

have some random Torchlight II

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

it's not really a debate though is it,PC over consoles only a madman would bat for consoles,they still have a convenience use though for me and of course i want a PC ,3 x what i got more in the £1000 plus bracket

Above & Beyond

Those Crysis 2 screens look amazing.

I have been playing on my PS3 a bit and even without all the extra graphical touches, the extra resolution of 1080p just makes all these PC games look so much nicer