By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

mysticwolf said:
Good thing I held out on the 2K bundle. I wanted it, but mostly just for Borderlands. Now that Borderlands is 5 dollars, I can get that and still have plenty of money in my wallet for other games. Skyrim for 30 dollars is really tempting me, even though I already have it on PS3.

But does anyone know if there is an easy way to transfer my PS3 save data for Skyrim from PS3 to PC?

Google it. There are a few videos that show you how! Skryim PC is worth it just for the mods 

Around the Network

Wait, Skyrim's $60 where you pay with dollars? It's 50€ here. (I'm talking about normal prices here, not discounted.)

everything I look at seems to be very complicated. Do I need to have a modded ps3 to transfer the save data? I don't think I want to do that.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Skyrim for $30 is still a bit too much since I already played it for $25 on ps3.
Dead island for $10 and Tropico 4 for $7.49 are really tempting, must resist.

Ok, I decided not to buy Skyrim. I don't want to spend 30 dollars on a game that I"ve already played for 100+ hours.

Around the Network

Got the THQ collection pack. 84% off is such a good deal. Now I get to play Stalker, Metro, Homefront, Darksiders, Saints row, and the Warhammer games. All games I'm interested in :D

I think there was a server failure.

Left4dead on 75% sale.. and up next we can choose from LA noire, Alan Wake and Amnesia Dark Descent

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Left4dead on 75% sale.. and up next we can choose from LA noire, Alan Wake and Amnesia Dark Descent

Thnanks for this info, for some reason it won't let me look at the options.

Games I plan on getting at the end of this sale if not on sale for more sooner.

Arma 2
Gratuitous Tank Battles.
Jade Empire