By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

zero129 said:
BasilZero said:

I want to know if more RPGs like Ys are coming out on Steam ;)

Also the rumor of FFVII coming on steam.....I dont know if I should get it , if they ever release FFI and FFII anniversary (Squareenix I mean) on steam, I will get it *_*!

Just add the PSP versions of FF1+2 Anniversary to steam, you can even add a nice icon to make it look like the real thing :D. Also you could add the PC version of FF7 it self to steam but im not sure how well it will work on windows 7, oh you could just add the PS1 version.  :D.

I think he means the rerelease that SE are going for FF VII from the trailer it looks like it has some cleaned up cutscenes and they are adding achivements, Cloud Saves *snigger* and also saying it will work on all windows. Tho it says exclusively from the SE store http://www.finalfantasyviipc.com/en, FFVII was added to the Steam registry a few months ago so it might be comming to Steam eventually.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Amazon has put on their July sale, to compete with Steam's sale

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000812791_pglink_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000812791&plgroup=1&plpage=1 

MW3 is $30 and Max Payne is $40 all month I believe, just in case you missed Steam's sale.

THQ Action Pack -- $15 dollars
1. Darksiders
2. Metro 2033
3. Nexus
4. Red Faction Armageddon
5. Red Faction Path to War DLC
6. Supreme Commander:

Dead Space 1 and 2 -- 5 dollars each
NFS Hot Pursuit -- $5
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box -- $5
The Darkness II -- $12.50
Mafia 1 -- $5
Mafia 2 -- $12
CoD Black Ops -- $20
Max Payne 2 -- $5

Some of those deals are better than Steam's equivalent, and the THQ Action Pack offers a few great games for much less than Steam's THQ pack. Amazon also offers some games that aren't on sale on steam, like Burnout and the Dead Space games. I'm impressed that Amazon was able to get such a nice sale going on. Steam still has a better overall offer, but Amazon did a great job and they have some nice deals.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

zero129 said:
mysticwolf said:
Damn. new Flash sale: Civilization bundle 82% off.
only 25 dollars. That would be awesome, if I liked strategy games

Hmm why cant i see this??, i hear the civ games are ment to be great if they a cheap enough i might get them :D

The Flash Sales are different for each region. the Civilization bundle sale is in America, so I don't think you'll be able to get it. :(

zero129 said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Fuck, I hate not having my money on my debit card, I can't buy anything until monday

is your username Jordant94 on steam??

Nope O.o

Ooh, I'm voting for Legend of Grimrock. I need some more RPG's in my inventory. I remember watching a video review for it, and I thought it looked really cool. Then I forgot about it up until now

Around the Network
pezus said:

OK, so my first game will be LA Noire. It is too hard to say no at that price. Hopefully it isn't boring as crap, like I've heard some say.

I see 3 Flash Deals at the moment, with the 4th one region-blocked. I see Theater of War, Civ, Painkiller...what is the 4th?

Batman Franchise, 83% off.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

pezus said:

OK, so my first game will be LA Noire. It is too hard to say no at that price. Hopefully it isn't boring as crap, like I've heard some say.

I see 3 Flash Deals at the moment, with the 4th one region-blocked. I see Theater of War, Civ, Painkiller...what is the 4th?

It isn't, for the first 5 or 6 hours. After than you'll be having for fun with a hoop and a stick.

I got L.A. Noire + all DLC a couple weeks ago for $8. but I still haven't played it lol

Yes!! Grimrock just won by a landslide! I think that might be the next game I get.

I have been pretty good so far this sale. Bout arkham city with all dlc. L.A. Noir with all dlc, Portal 2, and warhammer space marine. Now i need to find time to play these. I no longer buy whole pub packs as I have too many unplayed games