By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

thranx said:
I have been pretty good so far this sale. Bout arkham city with all dlc. L.A. Noir with all dlc, Portal 2, and warhammer space marine. Now i need to find time to play these. I no longer buy whole pub packs as I have too many unplayed games

Yeah, I had to resist, because the publisher pack have such good deals but it's a waste of money if you buy games that you wouldn't have played to start with. I decided to get games that I actually want. Even though the packs are very tempting, most of them are games that I would not have played otherwise.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I've been terrible this sale :P

I bought KotoR again, at £1.74 I couldn't say no :P

I also bought the Borderlands GOTY edition for £5, I have it for 360, but it was on sale and the DLC alone on the 360 is £5 :P

oh and I also bought the GOTY edition of Orcs Must Die :P

I'm still hoping for an indie bundle with Limbo in it. 1.5 hours until day 4 update!

mysticwolf said:
I'm still hoping for an indie bundle with Limbo in it. 1.5 hours until day 4 update!

Check that leaked list.  That leaked list has been accurate as far as the indy bundles go i believe.

Kasz216 said:
mysticwolf said:

Check that leaked list.  That leaked list has been accurate as far as the indy bundles go i believe.

That's what I was afraid of :(

Oh well, 6 dollars is still a good price :)

Around the Network

Day 4 is up. Hitman, Mount & Blade, and Serious Sam are all looking good!

trasharmdsister12 said:
So Alan Wake Franchise, Max Payne 3, LA Noire Complete, and Batman Arkham Franchise for a grand total of... less than $75. I'm thinking of adding Hard Reset to that too. Anyone with Hard Reset? How is it? I like my old style FPS shooter mayhem... Does this fit the bill as it appears to?

Hard Rest looks great, plays fast, has some great weapons and on hard can be a real ball breaker.

It's not 100% oldschool (sprint, upgrade mechanic, doom 3 style computers etc) but still worth it.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I'm tempted to get the Hitman collection for £3.47, but I know I shouldn't, I have them for PS2 :P

I REALLY hope Bastion wins the Community's Choice vote, it should do, its not been on sale yet (like Terraria has) and is high profile (I don't think its as big as Dungeon Defenders)

Saints Row 3! At last.

Can someone recommend me which DLCs are worth it? I mean which ones add missions and are something more than an excuse to take our money away.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.