By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

Hmm... not sure if I should get the Square Enix Bundle or the THQ bundle

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I like how the THQ bundle has Darksiders, and Saints Row 3, and the Warhammer games.
But I also like that the SQEnix bundle has the Dues Ex games, and the Hitman games, and the Tomb Raider Trilogy.
I kind of want both of them but I don't want to spend that much money during this sale, on top the other games I plan on getting during the sale.

I don't know what to pick!!!

I'm thinking about getting The Witcher 2 during the flash sale for 16 dollars. Does anyone have it? is it any good?

BasilZero said:

Left 4 Dead 2 for 4.99

Left 4 Dead Bundle for 7.99 (that includes part 1 and 2).

I could of sworn Left 4 Dead 2 by itself includes L4D1......?

I think it includes the stages from L4D1, but doesn't have crossplay with it.  Could be wrong and it has none of that though, dunno.  I had L4D first.

mysticwolf said:

I'm thinking about getting The Witcher 2 during the flash sale for 16 dollars. Does anyone have it? is it any good?

yea it's awsome, if you havn't played it KotOR is great as well

also got Dead island

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Fuck, I hate not having my money on my debit card, I can't buy anything until monday

Oh and everyone should get Orcs Must Die!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Bah, I wanted Half-Life 2. =P Already played the hell out of L4D 1 and 2 on the 360. Don't really see a need to play them again. Might get Kotor. Not too sure about that though

Damn. new Flash sale: Civilization bundle 82% off.
only 25 dollars. That would be awesome, if I liked strategy games

pezus said:
TadpoleJackson said:
Bah, I wanted Half-Life 2. =P Already played the hell out of L4D 1 and 2 on the 360. Don't really see a need to play them again. Might get Kotor. Not too sure about that though

HL2 was a flash deal earlier, something like 75% off. KotoR is great, my favourite RPG probably

Bah, missed it. I played Kotor a lot back in the day, so I know it's greatness. Just lost the disc so I can't play it anymore

Wooh, someone on my friends list bought me the complete Commander Keen collection :D