By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - VGChartz PC Deals Thread - Guild Wars 2 $10 US this weekend (75% off)

Well, it had to happen sooner or later.

My first buy in this sale: Alan Wake franchise for 8.99. I'm sure there will be more.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Gonna check what RPGs are on Steam. anyone else can suggest me a RPG other than YS?

wait for one to pop up on a daily or flash deal, there will surely be one

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

BasilZero said:
zarx said:
BasilZero said:

Btw tempted to get Binding of Issac, but....1.24...yet dont know....

GET IT!

It's great and it's really cheap, get the DLC as well it's only $0.75 and adds a bunch of stuff

My friend bought it for me, so no more worries ;p

Cant wait to try it out!

I'll get the DLC as well!

Gonna check what RPGs are on Steam. anyone else can suggest me a RPG other than YS?

Binding of Isaac is awesome,.

Fallout 1 &2 come to mind instantly.

Also full of oldschool styled fun is Cthulu saves the World.

pezus said:
zarx said:
Soooo....
Sonic Generations worth it?

I played it for 1 hour through PS Plus and it was good. Probably excellent if you're a Sonic fan already (compared to most other recent Sonic games)

I did like Sonic 2 back in the day, tho I mostly ended up playing Tails lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Shit guys if I don't get payed before it ends I'm gonna be pissed!

Around the Network
pezus said:

Ys: Origins and Brink are the new Flash Deals! Weren't some guys waiting for Ys?

Also, the community vote is strange this time: Haven't both Portal 2 and HL2 already been discounted that much? I own all of them though so it doesn't matter to me.

Just got both Ys games, I am happy with $13 USD for both

@TheVoxelman on twitter

new voting: Portal 2, Half Life 2, or Left 4 Dead 2, all 75% off. I thought Portal 2 and Half Life 2 already went on sale... I don't know what to pick.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

..Ow.. the original knights of the old republic and a sam and max collection... Damn you Valve for making me spend money on really old games I used to have but don't know where I put them...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

does not compute

Good thing I held out on the 2K bundle. I wanted it, but mostly just for Borderlands. Now that Borderlands is 5 dollars, I can get that and still have plenty of money in my wallet for other games. Skyrim for 30 dollars is really tempting me, even though I already have it on PS3.

But does anyone know if there is an easy way to transfer my PS3 save data for Skyrim from PS3 to PC?