By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsophobia has to stop!

TruckOSaurus said:
PDF said:
I'm pretty sure the bible says gaming on a MS console is a sin.

That's Old Testament stuff! In the New Testament, Jesus taught us to "Love your neighbor's console as your own".

I'm not sure but in the book of revelations I think one of the 4 horsemen holds a RROD. It could mean something.

Around the Network

Time for XBOX-pride parade and Oreos with green filling!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

I got you covered

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mnementh said:

I got you covered

Hmm, yummy.

(Were you waiting for the mentioning of oreos?)

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Mnementh said:

I got you covered

Hmm, yummy.

(Were you waiting for the mentioning of oreos?)

Nope but you really can find anything on Google Image.

@tads: I never leave food out for more than three months so not that long.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Lostplanet22 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I do get tired of all the hate. It's just so stupid. Why do people get so worked up about the plastic case that plays the games they play?

Because people get easy attached to a purchase they made.  Can be anything from a CD/ type of phone/Clothesbrand......You spend money on something..you enjoy it so you protect the thing that you enjoy what is so strange about it? 

There is nothing wrong with enjoying the things you like or even expressing your enjoyment of it. What I don't understand is how a love of one product seems to twist so many people into hating another product and despising those who enjoy it. That's what stupid.

Because they love something else and that is stupid. if they don't love what I love they are idiots that is a fact =p.  See all the hate for Call of Duty/Bieber/Lady Gage/Sport team/an sport/style of music etc....

Lostplanet22 said:

Because they love something else and that is stupid. if they don't love what I love they are idiots that is a fact =p.  See all the hate for Call of Duty/Bieber/Lady Gage/Sport team/an sport/style of music etc....

Bieber especially! Poor soul.

sales2099 said:
kitler53 said:
sales2099 said:

Well this forum is composed of "mostly" North American or UK users. Those areas are 360 turf. So naturally its the more preferred console.

Its just the PS3 minority is waaaaaaay more vocal.

IMO........better online, better multiplats, fewer/more relevant exclusives, XBLA is outstanding every year, Kinect > Move, more timed/exclusive DLC, and 360/PC games (where as a PS3 gamer needs a PC to do what 360 has).

Offcourse my opinion will be scrutinized, but Im used to that. 

it's not that we're louder, it's that there are literally more of us...  360 fans our in the minority.

IMO........free online, increadible psn+ offeriing, same multiplates, more and better exclusives, psn is outstanding every year, move > kinect, lol at timed exclusive, ps3 games (where a 360 gamer need a ps3 to do what the ps3 has).

Well Id say that your not only louder, but that I can counter by saying 360 fans arent even on forums much anymore. Maybe they know what they like and arent insecure enough to tell the whole internet about it. You can say I am here, but then again I have no real need to be. 360 sales are greater then that of PS3 (aka winner) so I have no real pressure.

IMO....it all comes back to sales. : This is the first time a Sony console has not been 1st. More so its last. Sony fans all of a sudden arent on the winning team. THATS how  "Microsophobia" was born. It was MS more so then Nintendo that is responsible for Sonys position this gen. You see more PS3 fans because there is strength in numbers. 360 fans have no need to do such things. 

People here like to sweep sentiments like this under the rug but I assure you they are more real then the neutrals like to ever believe. 

Are you implying that you're insecure?

There is no such thing as Microsophobia. If anything, most of the hate goes towards Sony and Square Enix who get criticized even for things they haven't done. It's just that there are more Ninty/Sony fans visiting VGC than Gamespot or some other sites.

BasilZero said:
Lostplanet22 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I do get tired of all the hate. It's just so stupid. Why do people get so worked up about the plastic case that plays the games they play?

Because people get easy attached to a purchase they made.  Can be anything from a CD/ type of phone/Clothesbrand......You spend money on something..you enjoy it so you protect the thing that you enjoy what is so strange about it? 

Its really stupid and if they love the brand so much, instead of going on forums to "defend" it, might as well apply for a job at the company lawl.

I've know of more than a few die hard fanboys buying company stock. That's just sick.

kain_kusanagi said:

I've know of more than a few die hard fanboys buying company stock. That's just sick.

? Why? Some of us buy VG stock because we understand the market. It's not sick it's actually pretty smart.

I think you're overly cynical.