By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsophobia has to stop!

it's hard to agree with you the "microsphobia" is a rampant on this site mainly because I don't see as much scrutiny towards the 360 as Sony and Nintedno; albeit MS has been getting more scrutiny these past couple of years(i'd say 2) because of the lackluster E3/Gamescom conferences and lack of first party titles.

my views on this site is that yes, this site is more Sony dominate than any other site I frequent, Nintendo fans seem to be the middle man with their diehard fans being some of the most noticable members, MS fans seem to be the minority, but I believe they have the most lurkers/dormant users of the site...sometime some guy pops out of nowhere with like 300-500 points but has had an account for like 3-4 years!! lol

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Talk all you want X-boy, but you ain't convincin' no one 'round here! We all know the truth, so you can just git on out... and take yer dang Microsux dohickey with ya!

Who knew a Kikwi could be so hateful!

(Love the pic btw)

Signature goes here!

kain_kusanagi said:
I do get tired of all the hate. It's just so stupid. Why do people get so worked up about the plastic case that plays the games they play?

Because people get easy attached to a purchase they made.  Can be anything from a CD/ type of phone/Clothesbrand......You spend money on something..you enjoy it so you protect the thing that you enjoy what is so strange about it? 

It would have been fairer to say stop all console-phobia but to highlight MS is showing a high degree of bias on your part. A bit like leave MS alone but feel free to hammer the others.

Why?

MS, Sony and Nintendo all get their fair share of abuse on this site, for some strange reason quite a few people think the system they support get the most knocks.

I for one will carry on slating ALL three companies when i think a slating is due.
I don't support companies unless they pay my wages and in turn my bills, but I'll stand up for their products, the products that I like.

Lostplanet22 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
I do get tired of all the hate. It's just so stupid. Why do people get so worked up about the plastic case that plays the games they play?

Because people get easy attached to a purchase they made.  Can be anything from a CD/ type of phone/Clothesbrand......You spend money on something..you enjoy it so you protect the thing that you enjoy what is so strange about it? 

There is nothing wrong with enjoying the things you like or even expressing your enjoyment of it. What I don't understand is how a love of one product seems to twist so many people into hating another product and despising those who enjoy it. That's what stupid.

Around the Network

Well, I f-ing hate N4G-ers, Lens of truth-ers, etc...

Seriously though, I think the internet is filled with with MS haters, it really has to stop.

Xbox not free here, Xbox got hacked there, why you shouldnt buy an xbox forever. I mean why??? Seriously? 

Guess what? I pay for Xbox Live!... F YOU. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Seriously though, I think the internet is filled with with MS haters, it really has to stop.

Xbox not free here, Xbox got hacked there, why you shouldnt buy an xbox forever. I mean why??? Seriously? 

Where were you when LoT compared just about every game that came out and said the 360 version was better?

Where were you when people rag on PS+ saying it's a rip off?

Where were you during the Collaps3 and the Apocalyps3?

Amazing how fans only remember the fouls against them but never the ones against the other side...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Where were you when LoT compared just about every game that came out and said the 360 version was better?

Amazing how fans only remember the fouls against them but never the ones against the other side...

-I was talking about the fanbase ot LOT. Not the comparisons. 

Im not denying it. Maybe you're right but it goes both ways.  

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Ajescent said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

That's what I've been saying since day one

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Ajescent said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

That's what I've been saying since day one

Ok then... Im just enraged on how N4G is just so infested with bias. Even the mods are biased. 

Yay!!!