By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HIPHOPGAMER Claims Infamous 3 and Uncharted 4 are in dev........for PS3.

he has a sick flow though :)

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Persistantthug said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ps3? infamous 3 maybe..but UC4? nah

Why not?

It just makes way more sense to have UC4 for PS4 launch (if they are launching late next year or so) than to put it on ps3 imho...unless that crazy talk of a ps3.5 is true (over at Gaf)

You've clearly missed the point.....

There is going to be no PS4 in 2013.   :)

I would appreciate those games for PS3. Since I bought my PS3 in 2012 I will probably not have a PS4 until 2020. I can see Naughty Dog pushing TLOU to PS4 and replacing Uncharted with TLOU 1-4 there since it is a very similar game, although more fleshed out. Maybe they will drop the bomb next E3, saying TLOU is PS4 and to calm down the angry fans they drop another Uncharted on PS3.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I don't see inFamous 3 happening. That's just me...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I don't see inFamous 3 happening. That's just me...

Yeah....

Because Sucker Punch and Sony don't want to continue awesomeness and just want it to die.

That makes great common sense.

Around the Network

I kinda don't see this happening either. Was actually thinking about this today.

I'm really surprised that God of War: Ascension is on PS3 at the moment. They did nearly exactly the same thing with God of War 2, which released in EU the month after the PS3 did (although obviously, not quite as bad here). It looks like Sony are going for "PS3 is finally profitable, Microsoft haven't announced new Xbox yet, lets make sure we get every penny from it". I can see why they're doing that because well, financial troubles and all that.

If I were them, though, I'd go fast and hard (tehehe) on the PS4. I'd get it out by holidays 2013, I'd have a launch lineup of Killzone 4, Gran Turismo 6, God of War: Ascension and hopefully Uncharted 4.

That would sell the thing like bloody hotcakes in the West. Obviously, they'd need something for Japan too (Japan Studio game? Nippon Ichi? Tales of Xillia 2 on PS4?)

And then I'd leave a few studios to finish up for PS3 - The Last of Us from ND team 2, maybe one of Media Molecule's IP's, perhaps a cross-platform Vita/PS3 WipEout from Studio Liverpool and probably Infamous 3 (if it were in fact in development) as well.

They kind of have an opportunity here to get into the next gen earlier and better than MS, especially since there's very little chance of there being new Halo, Gears or Forza games coming out by holidays 2013.

But whatever, I'm not a businessman so I don't know what would work best. And besides, this works better for me because it means no new hardware investment to play sequels to games I love!

DirtyP2002 said:

He also predicted:

- Bioshock 2 as a PS3 exclusive
- AGENT looked awesome and we will see more at E3 (back in 2010)
- CoD Modern Warfare 2 exclusive bundle with the PS3 (back in 2009)
- The Getaway would be at E3 2010
- Sony want Bungie to make their new game exclusive
- 343 industries working on Halo: Reach 2
- $199 PS3 in 2010 (!!!)
- Sony working with Epic Games for a Gears of War on the Vita (NGP back then)
- 240 Hz gaming is the real deal (Even when his own viewers told him 240Hz won't change a thing when you are playing a 30FPS game)
- Sony working on a new IP with Sweet Tooth after Twisted Metal
- Microsoft bought publishing rights for "True crime: Streets of LA" and is working on it.
- FF VII Remake for the Vita
- I have to quote this: "PS Vita has stronger dev. suppot than the 3DS. Game Over!" That was one of his headlines!
- PS Vita Unchated has cinematics above Uncharted 2
- Gamestop confirms: Battlefield 3 is outselling Modern Warfare 3!
- MS aims for 10 Gigs of RAM for their next console
- Again I have to quote: "OFFICIAL! Gears 3 has been challenged, Starhawk has raised the bar. Only on PS3" (THIS IS A HEADLINE!)
- Another headline: "OFFICIAL! 240 hz Sony TV Beats Out the IMAX theatre, 960 hz coming soon"
- Disney working on a new Aladin game
- "Design your own games at next CoD games - Sledgehammer likes the idea!"
- VGAs PS3 exclusive could be Heavenly Sword 2
- "Sony HX929 This Sony TV got IMAX Theater beat" HEADLINE!
- PS Vita hack can run 360 games
- "Starhawk of Starcraft? Sony exclusives 1UP PC's again" HEADLINE!
- PS Move to replace the PC mouse.

I am not making this up. Those is what he said during his shows, news etc. Even N4G banned him.

I am not saying this won't happen, but he is not a credible source.
When you make 5 predictions every week, you have to be right every now and then.

Lol, it's HHG after all. ^^

DirtyP2002 said:

He also predicted:

- Bioshock 2 as a PS3 exclusive
- AGENT looked awesome and we will see more at E3 (back in 2010)
- CoD Modern Warfare 2 exclusive bundle with the PS3 (back in 2009)
- The Getaway would be at E3 2010
- Sony want Bungie to make their new game exclusive
- 343 industries working on Halo: Reach 2
- $199 PS3 in 2010 (!!!)
- Sony working with Epic Games for a Gears of War on the Vita (NGP back then)
- 240 Hz gaming is the real deal (Even when his own viewers told him 240Hz won't change a thing when you are playing a 30FPS game)
- Sony working on a new IP with Sweet Tooth after Twisted Metal
- Microsoft bought publishing rights for "True crime: Streets of LA" and is working on it.
- FF VII Remake for the Vita
- I have to quote this: "PS Vita has stronger dev. suppot than the 3DS. Game Over!" That was one of his headlines!
- PS Vita Unchated has cinematics above Uncharted 2
- Gamestop confirms: Battlefield 3 is outselling Modern Warfare 3!
- MS aims for 10 Gigs of RAM for their next console
- Again I have to quote: "OFFICIAL! Gears 3 has been challenged, Starhawk has raised the bar. Only on PS3" (THIS IS A HEADLINE!)
- Another headline: "OFFICIAL! 240 hz Sony TV Beats Out the IMAX theatre, 960 hz coming soon"
- Disney working on a new Aladin game
- "Design your own games at next CoD games - Sledgehammer likes the idea!"
- VGAs PS3 exclusive could be Heavenly Sword 2
- "Sony HX929 This Sony TV got IMAX Theater beat" HEADLINE!
- PS Vita hack can run 360 games
- "Starhawk of Starcraft? Sony exclusives 1UP PC's again" HEADLINE!
- PS Move to replace the PC mouse.

I am not making this up. Those is what he said during his shows, news etc. Even N4G banned him.

I am not saying this won't happen, but he is not a credible source.
When you make 5 predictions every week, you have to be right every now and then.

I figured out this guy was a joke long before he made any of these crazy predictions.  I would only watch him for bad comedy but I'm not that desperate for entertainment.

that would be not so good for me to see uncharted 4 on ps3. that would mean i wouldn't see an uncharted game on ps4 or if i would see one, later because of uncharted 4 on ps3. since uncharted profits a lot of the graphics and not so much of challenging climbing gameplay, i would like to see a bigger jump in graphics for the next one and not only little improvements. they can release infamous 3 for ps3 if they want, they gave infamous 2 away for "free" now for ps+ members, could have increased the fan base and sell good then.

Infamous 3...maybe....but I doubt it. UC 4 will be PS4 no doubt, so will LoU 2. GoW 4 ps4 too.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius