By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HIPHOPGAMER Claims Infamous 3 and Uncharted 4 are in dev........for PS3.

Persistantthug said:

1.  I have his stuff on my Home Character.

All that really needs to be said. This has to be the first time I have ever come across a fanboy of a fanboy.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
Persistantthug said:

All that really needs to be said. This has to be the first time I have ever come across a fanboy of a fanboy.

I take anything free out of HOME.

But I do root for HipHopGamer.  Why?  Because he's got so many haters, it placed him in the underdog role.....I root for underdogs.

In this case, the underdog (HipHopGamer) is winning......kinda like Charlie Sheen.  lol

Even if this guy does have insider information he still sucks at his job. I'm 99% certain that if this guy got info on anything officially it also came along with a "keep your mouth shut".

4 ≈ One

Persistantthug said:
Kasz216 said:
Persistantthug said:
Kasz216 said:

Best way to be a famous leaker of "inside information"? Make about 20 guesses which are 75% likely and amaze people when like 4-5 of them happen. 

Is this possible?  Yes.

Does he actually have any inside info?

No.

Often he does.

He knows lots of Sony developers and execs.

Hell,  even JACK TRETTON watches THEHIPHOPGAMERSHOW......

True story.

Do you know that HIPHOPGAMER's even got his own set of items in HOME?

No he doesn't. 

If he did, he wouldn't be wrong so so often.

Your suffering from a form of "Selection Bias".

No, HipHopGamer doesn't have his own set of stuff in HOME,

OR

No, Jack Tretton doesn't watch THEHIPHOPGAMER SHOW?

2.  Yes.....Jack Tretton, in an E3 interview with HHG, Tretton mentioned HIPHOPGRANNY......his grandmother.   The only way he would know of her, is if he watched his shows.

I laughed so hard when Tretton mentioned HipHopGranny, that I practically fell out of my chair.

Yeah....Tretton watches the HIPHOPGAMERSHOW.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

True story.

Besides, HipHopGamer, who lives in NYC, gets flown out to Sony's LA and Bay Area offices several times each year.....so why is this so difficult for you to believe?  It's really not.

No he doesn't have inside information.

People who leak inside information aren't exactly the kind of people corporations buddy up to you know?

Now someone who generates a lot of hype for no cost and no effort?  That's something else completely.

That Sony is willing to throw him 5 minutes at a con for an intereview and a shout out, and that he has home items is proof he DOESN'T have inside info.

Dgc1808 said:
Even if this guy does have insider information he still sucks at his job. I'm 99% certain that if this guy got info on anything officially it also came along with a "keep your mouth shut".

Just as with any news Journalism for any media....

Unless you are NDA'd, the only thing a Journlist is ethically required to do, is protect his or her sources.

*shrug*

Around the Network

HIPHOPGAMER is full of crap.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
HIPHOPGAMER is full of crap.

Sometimes.

But you know what else he's full of?

FREE SONY CRAP.

Doesn't suck to be him.

Just sayin.

"sometimes" full of crap isn't even accurate. He's almost always full of crap. But as the saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

J_Allard said:
"sometimes" full of crap isn't even accurate. He's almost always full of crap. But as the saying goes, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

haha