By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Application

My charge to each of you, as a forumer who relies on you for the structure of the boards and the fulfillment of our implicit agreements concerning the maintaining of order therein:

Comport yourselves with the dignity befitting a person in authority. That's all.

Good luck, you glorious bastards.

Around the Network

oh great.. now there is a bunch of new mods that will be ready to ban the hell out of me the 1st chance they get lol

@the older mods
how many warnings do you get before you start getting banned? i racked up 2 warnings so far and i feel like that 3rd one is going to be the charm -_-

also are we allowed to disagree with a mod? because i remember when i lowkey disagreed with Machinas opinion of the 1st Motorstorm being the best and i felt like there was a lot of weight on my shoulders even attempting to disagree with him. I felt like Machina was going to do me how Kratos did Helios lol

Khuutra said:
My charge to each of you, as a forumer who relies on you for the structure of the boards and the fulfillment of our implicit agreements concerning the maintaining of order therein:

Comport yourselves with the dignity befitting a person in authority. That's all.

Where you always this serious?

zero129 said:
Jay520 said:
zero129 said:
Guys guess who else got a green badge xD

Enjoy it while you can. I had a 'king' banner last year but Machina made me get rid of it.

I removed it just to be safe but thanks for the tip man :D

If any mods give you trouble, just let me know. I'll...take care of him. (see Machina)

Jay520 said:
Khuutra said:

Where you always this serious?

About this stuff? Yes.

Moderators lead by example before they lead with their fist. The standards to which they are held are higher - they have no room for pettiness, no room for smallness, and no room for the common foibles that beset each of us.

They've taken on a new code of conduct as a component of their responsibilities. It's not easy to hold up. I think this batch will be able to handle it, though.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
I'm just throwing it out there as nothing has been decided but I'm proposing the new team be called "The Squirtle Squad". I've even registered an email address for it! (not disclosing it right now because nothing is decided).

Utterly brilliant idea!

Ban MBP for using the kissy face too much, that disgusting $#$%#$#!!!!

Khuutra said:

About this stuff? Yes.

Moderators lead by example before they lead with their fist. The standards to which they are held are higher - they have no room for pettiness, no room for smallness, and no room for the common foibles that beset each of us.

They've taken on a new code of conduct as a component of their responsibilities. It's not easy to hold up. I think this batch will be able to handle it, though.

So they have to be as structured and bland as Apartment's built during the rule of the Soviet Union?

That didn't last long

man-bear-pig said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
I'm just throwing it out there as nothing has been decided but I'm proposing the new team be called "The Squirtle Squad". I've even registered an email address for it! (not disclosing it right now because nothing is decided).

Utterly brilliant idea!

Bad idea.  I wouldn't be part of something called "The Squirtle Squad".  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger