By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Application

makingmusic476 said:
Congratz you noobs.

Thanks.  Now teach me how to do your old job.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Congrats all new mods. May your ban hammers be strong and true.

trasharmdsister12 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
So who are the new mods? I've only seen 3 :P Could I get a list?

In the members list you can choose to only view the mods. There's 14 of them now, and each one of them is more handsome than the next!

You find menstrual douchebags attractive now?

I was out of my mind when I said that! Forgive me tads you handsome little squirtle, you!

amp316 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Congratz you noobs.

Assuming things haven't changed significantly since I was last on the job, there should be a link that says something like "moderate" below each member's username.

You click that.

makingmusic476 said:
amp316 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Congratz you noobs.

Assuming things haven't changed significantly since I was last on the job, there should be a link that says something like "moderate" below each member's username.

You click that.

Cool.  I'll try it out on you first.  :p

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

@amp But sometime your in such a rage at rol and the Packers you just want to say: Fuck those cheesehead idiots

chocoloco said:
@amp But sometime your in such a rage at rol and the Packers you just want to say: Fuck those cheesehead idiots

I want to do a lot of things but don't always do it.  Usually I just make fun of their fans for wearing blocks of cheese on their heads.

i wanted to do it when things got bad in the official vita thread, but i seriously don't have the time for it these days let alone being on the site, so maybe in the future.

Mr. pie (ninty pie), and ryan would make for good mods. although they are extrem ninty fans, they seem to be the most dedicated to the site these days and not bias enough to not be considered for the position.

and they aren't trolls.

Hey, the new mods were added. Finally!

Now for me to get off my lazy butt and make an official thread.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i wanted to do it when things got bad in the official vita thread, but i seriously don't have the time for it these days let alone being on the site, so maybe in the future.

Mr. pie (ninty pie), and ryan would make for good mods. although they are extrem ninty fans, they seem to be the most dedicated to the site these days and not bias enough to not be considered for the position.

and they aren't trolls.

Oh God, definitely not blueberrypie! Ryan's good though.