By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Application

Great applications, and great choices in the end.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

New moderators: Get the hell on AIM and/or Steam. It's the easiest way for us to contact each other and site messaging sucks.

Montana: Go post that thread

trasharmdsister12 said:
room414 said:
all nintendo fans

fuck me

dark times ahead

I'm quite surprised people think I'm a Nintendo fan. The Squirtle decorations are just that. If you guys would check out my profile or post history you'd see that I've barely spent any dedicated time in the Nintendo forums and own the least products from Nintendo in comparison to what I own from Sony and MS. Although I enjoy some Nintendo experiences, that also doesn't qualify as me disliking the offers of the others. Tastes do not need to be mutually exclusive.

It's OK, Tads, you don't have to prove anything because the people that truely know you will support you!

(Totally not a kiss-up.)

trasharmdsister12 said:
room414 said:
all nintendo fans

fuck me

dark times ahead

I'm quite surprised people think I'm a Nintendo fan. The Squirtle decorations are just that. If you guys would check out my profile or post history you'd see that I've barely spent any dedicated time in the Nintendo forums and own the least products from Nintendo in comparison to what I own from Sony and MS. Although I enjoy some Nintendo experiences, that also doesn't qualify as me disliking the offers of the others. Tastes do not need to be mutually exclusive.

We picked with no regard to console affiliation. It was a big factor in the day, but it produced some awful mods from time to time and encouraged a stratified community. Also that guy is just trolling so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Kantor said:
New moderators: Get the hell on AIM and/or Steam. It's the easiest way for us to contact each other and site messaging sucks.

And all this time I thought you guys had your own site ala the former gamrFeed/current gamrReview team. Looks like we've still got a ways to go until the Mod team is living the high life.

Also, this just reminded me on how long its been since I've been on Steam. Dang, Skyrim was pretty much my reason for being on there... but now that Dawnguard is out on PC (and that I'm a mod... that too!), I suppose I could log back on.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Kantor said:

And all this time I thought you guys had your own site ala the former gamrFeed/current gamrReview team. Looks like we've still got a ways to go until the Mod team is living the high life.

Also, this just reminded me on how long its been since I've been on Steam. Dang, Skyrim was pretty much my reason for being on there... but now that Dawnguard is out on PC (and that I'm a mod... that too!), I suppose I could log back on.

We do, but none of the moderators use it. It's the same site as the writing staff.

And yes, go on Steam more often

Kantor said:

Khuutra did basically force me to get Steam, and the damn thing automatically logs me on all the time, so perhaps we should exchange names.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm such an old fart that I don't even know how to correctly use AIM anymore. Tried to sign up for it again and it was just too much hassle.

Mr Khan said:
Kantor said:

Khuutra did basically force me to get Steam, and the damn thing automatically logs me on all the time, so perhaps we should exchange names.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127259 

Steam has a horrendously confusing way of adding friends, so just go to this URL and click "add friend": http://steamcommunity.com/id/generalkantor

I don't have AIM or Steam. Maybe I should resign now. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger