By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Need help finding someone...help me! (MAJOR UPDATE)

Alright guys I have a strange debacle here. I let my, "Friend" buy my Uncharted 3 from me which I gave to him to without recieving payment right away because I thought he was trustworthy. It's been quite a damn while (Like 3 weeks) and I haven't heard from him AT ALL, I called his cell phone and even messaged him on Facebook (countless times) and NOTHING. I am completely sure I've been duped. I gave it to him around the end of the school year so I don't know his Home Address all I have is his cell phone number which he doesn't answer.

So my question is how can I find his address (He better hope I don't find it) if I know his cell phone number and his first and last name?

Strange that I ask this here, but I figure someone must know, we Gamers are smart lol

IF someone successfully helps me get his address, I will post a nice picture on your wall about everyday for a month.

*UPDATE* I searched his Facebook friends list and sadly I'm not close to any of those people >.>

*9/7/12 MAJOR UPDATE and last one at that* I found him! And justice has been served! Me and 2 of my friends were driving home from a long drive to some dumb city and on the way back my friend said, "Hey isn't that Bryan? (guy who take the game)" And I was like holy craps you're right! So I told my other friend whom was driving to go around and we'll cut him off, so we did. We parked, I got out of the car and when he passed by (with 2 of his other friends) I said, "Yo bryan get over here!" He comes and is like oh you..

Well after I bully him a bit and prove he's a total bitch he says he doesn't have my money at the moment so I ask for compensation until I get the money. Of course he's like oh, but I don't have anything so I tell him, "What's in your wallet?" and I see his drover's liscence and debit card and ask for those, and like a true WUSS he hands them to me. 

Well since I didn't want to be a weener I didn't do anything fishy with his debit card or anything so a few days later I call him and he gives me an address to go to and I go. I drive there with my cousing and once I go there I park in front, exit and go up to him, he tells me he STILL doesn't have the cash, but says he needs his driver's lisecense and debit card back, but he'll give me different compensation...his pretty much brand new 8gb 4th gen ipod touch. I agree and leave with him saying to come back Saturday (tomorrow). 

Of course it was locked with a password so I didn't care much, but until today I did a lucky guess on it and it unlocked with his password being the year he was born in (first guess too!). In the end, now that I have it unlocked, he is screwed and I'm going to teach him a lesson by not giving it to him, let him keep my game because I just profited like 100 bucks.

KARMA IS CRUEL, and he'll learn that now.

Around the Network

Here is a preview of the potential prize..

Easy. Knock on every door in town. It may take a while but you will find him. I look forward to a month of pigeon picures.

Um... Have you tried facebook?

RedInker said:
Easy. Knock on every door in town. It may take a while but you will find him. I look forward to a month of pigeon picures.

lol, the city I live in is VERY big, but good try =p

@the1, His address isn't on facebook =l

Around the Network

Print thousands of picture of him with the caption 'scumbag' and put then on every lamppost in your town. Simples!

Surely he must have some friends that you could ask and get his address..?

I know a surefire website that can track anyone. All you need is their first and last name and phone number. I would happily give you a link to the site, but after seeing your 'prize'...not happening.

blkfish92 said:
RedInker said:

lol, the city I live in is VERY big, but good try =p

@the1, His address isn't on facebook =l

I never said it would be  quick. Bigger the city more of a challenge. Have you tried the phone book? Find his parents names if you can (if he lives with them or just look for him) and you could be on your way to him. I've given you two deas now and demand payment of my reward. 

As long as you promise not to release the fury of a thousand pigeons into his home I may try and help...