By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Need help finding someone...help me! (MAJOR UPDATE)

blkfish92 said:
RedInker said:
Did you bitch slab the mother fucka with a pigeon?

Wouldn't that be badass lol

The guy wouldnt have had a clue what had hit him until after the feathers had settled.

Around the Network

I would have took his girlfriend as compensation, but then again the guy in question doesnt sound capable of getting any pussy :D

RedInker said:
blkfish92 said:
RedInker said:
Did you bitch slab the mother fucka with a pigeon?

Wouldn't that be badass lol

The guy wouldnt have had a clue what had hit him until after the feathers had settled.

Funny how it would actually be possible to just grab a street pigeon and do it. Sadly the street pigeons aren't very fond of humans =(

@zuvuyeay,  That's a good question, in the very begining I asked for my money, but if he just offered to give the game back I would have. Sadly he didn't and now I'm just teaching him a lesson.

@zippy, his girlfriend is ugly as balls lol

Honestly man you took it easy on him. I'm not a violent dude but when someone I trusts rip me off I would have been very heated with him. You did a solid by not just kicking his ass as a form of repayment. Get the money back and go along your way. End of the day though you probably saved this kid from getting a serious ass kicking by someone he would have ended up screwing over in the future.

shakarak said:
Honestly man you took it easy on him. I'm not a violent dude but when someone I trusts rip me off I would have been very heated with him. You did a solid by not just kicking his ass as a form of repayment. Get the money back and go along your way. End of the day though you probably saved this kid from getting a serious ass kicking by someone he would have ended up screwing over in the future.

EXactly!! By taking his ipod and keeping it (selling and profiting 100 bucks) I'm actually teaching him a damn good lesson that he shouldn't jip people off as it may bite him in the ass like now. SO glad you understand, and one of my friends who wasn't there said he probably would have got violent if he was lol, but I didn't want a fight.

Around the Network

If you sell it, it's fencing.. which is a crime

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)