By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Need help finding someone...help me! (MAJOR UPDATE)

Is it legal to take someone's driver's license like that? xD

Around the Network

When I kept reading 'compensation'...

I assumed this story was going to take a very rapid gay turn....but I guess an iPod is cool too.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

blkfish92, watch it man, while your story was funny, what you did carries felony penalties if this guy decided to be a real puss puss and go to the police. Because you don't have any form of agreement, he could lie and say that he was borrowing the game from you. You took his license and debit card, right there you could be charged with identity theft/fraud and attempted wire fraud. Also, the fact that you threatened him could land an Extortion charge on you. If you keep the ipod after he pays you, you are looking at even more felonious charges, and the fact that you are going around with friends merely adds on to your trouble. If the kid is a snot, you could end up facing Assault, Racketeering, Theft, Larceny, etc. This isn't something to mess around with, get the money, give the ipod back, and don't talk to the kid again. None of these charges is something to mess around with, they will fuck your life up big time. I know you feel like you are in the right, and you have some moral ground to stand on, but what you have done is actually a crime. I am not saying this to be judgmental, merely to warn you of the consequences of your actions. I know because I was in a similar situation when I was 17, and if not for the other kid's Dad not believing the story his son told to the cops, I would have gone down to multiple felony charges, not fun.

I find this hard to believe. In fact, I find this extremely hard to believe.

If this is true though... What the hell is wrong with you? Taking his driver's license and debit card for one single copy of UC3, and now calling him a 'wuss' for giving them to you???

I don't know what to say.

wfz said:
Is it legal to take someone's driver's license like that? xD

He actually offered at first.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I find this hard to believe. In fact, I find this extremely hard to believe.

If this is true though... What the hell is wrong with you? Taking his driver's license and debit card for one single copy of UC3, and now calling him a 'wuss' for giving them to you???

I don't know what to say.

When I asked what was in his wallet he offered both indivdually so I said let me hold on to both, it's his fault and I have witnesses that heard everything.

And to everyone being worried, he agreed to everything. He knows the consequesnces and when I say he isn't bright, he isn't he's like a smarty pants pothead guy.

Slender Man ate him

Did you bitch slab the mother fucka with a pigeon?

RedInker said:
Did you bitch slab the mother fucka with a pigeon?

Wouldn't that be badass lol

why didn't you just take U3 back in the end instead of ipod

Above & Beyond