By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (Spoiler Alert for season 1-4 +S5 episode 1-8 only) Now we wait!

Well of course their going to start cooking again though its crazy I wonder why they start doing it again considering they made so much money. Regardless I can;t wait for season 5.

Around the Network

A breaking Bad Thread! Nice will save.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

spurgeonryan said:
Mad55 said:
Well of course their going to start cooking again though its crazy I wonder why they start doing it again considering they made so much money. Regardless I can;t wait for season 5.

Well since Skylar was such an imbecile and spent all of their money Walter just may go for that idea. Why not? If they can take care of Mike they can spread the rumor that the great Heisenberg took out the Cartel and Gus along with whoever else. Now he is the kingpin and if anyone wants to get in his way they should just look at his trail of chaos that he has left behind.

For some reason I think that Jesse is going to have to take him out in the end, because Walt has already shown us that he loves the power. He cannot go back to his boring every day life.

I was in the Military, and civilian life is just so boring. The military was not half as exciting as Walters life has been. He cannot go back now. He will dig his family into the ground. He think he is smarter than everyone so he thinks that he cannot lose. Plus Hank will find out that Gus is dead and that he really was the kingpin. He will assume that was Heisenberg and finally drop it. Unless Walt says something stupid like Gus was just the boss, and not a genius.

Walt makes me mad sometimes.

Maybe he will finally breakdown and say enough is enough, but I doubt it. People want Meth.

Yes thats wats problem. If Jess has to take him out imma trip out, but that would be approriate if alt really does go super overboard with power. The ending to season 4 with the flower and al showed me that its a possiblity anyway. 

I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, BB season 5 or TWD season 3

@pezus, is breaking bad better than game of thrones?

Around the Network

I'm a sucker for zombies. Hell, I thought diary of the dead was awesome.

BB season 3 and 4 is just on another level to fucking everything though!

I was wondering what kind of spoiler the thread had, or if the new season had already started; entered cautiously and BAM first image you see is the spoiler!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:

I was wondering what kind of spoiler the thread had, or if the new season had already started; entered cautiously and BAM first image you see is the spoiler!

I do not get it? Season 5 does not start till the 15th of this month. There are no spoilers for this who have seen season 1-4.

I didn't know if it had started before clicking the thread (saw the season premiere date in the OP afterwards), I only knew it was airing sometime during the summer. Any ways, thanks for the heads up, didn't know it was coming so soon.

And yeah the spoiler is only Season's 4 finally, nothing big :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:

BB is far better than WD, APM. Quality wise, at least. Some in the WD cast can't act for shiz

@APM as well

But what do you guys think is going to take up the last season that is being split up down the middle? Can he really be cleaning up his mess for a whole season, and will Hank ever trust him again even if he does clean up his mess? Will Walt have to die? Will they continue to cook meth since both of them have no money left hardly anymore?

I'm not a fan of making predictions, especially for this show because as peduck says, bb is always full of surprises

my 2 prediction: Walter "flinn" White Jr will lose his virginity and get gold plated crutches, both predictions will be related somehow.