By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (Spoiler Alert for season 1-4 +S5 episode 1-8 only) Now we wait!

Finally, caught up on the best show of the last ten years. When does the season resume?

I just cannot see Jesse leaving the drug business. And holy shit, if Hank figures out Heisenberg is Walter than the show must be close to over. Does anyone know if the plan to have a sixth season?

Around the Network

My prediction: Walter will be caught by Hank, but he will understand the situation and agrees to fake Walter's death and he runs away with a different identity like we've seen in the first episode.

I can't believe it will only be one more season and it's over.

This is simply the most epic Series I've seen. Flawless acting on all characters. Nice soundtrack, and the overall production just makes you want more and more without falling into boredom like prison break and walking dead.

Simply amazing.

pezus said:

Anyone see this yet? Amazing video of Walt's entire journey. Do not watch if you haven't seen everything.

Excellent showing of how Walter changed. The drug game changed him so much. I actually heard the show was going to end in the fourth season as Bryan Cranston was aging himself so much acting for the show. Thankfully, they should end it better in some great last eight episodes. You can see it for sure on his forehead wrinlkes. The guy had to perfectlfully display such crazy emotions and he and gotthe emmys he deserved for it.

This song tells me the ending and the showed it in season one. "But that Homie is dead... He just doesn't know it yet. " "Esta muerto".

I can't wait until the rest of season 5. I have loved Breaking bad since day one. I even made a Gale tribute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvj2Vd9VeF8&feature=plcp
Yeah, I'm a dork...