By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade in my 3ds for a PS Vita?

Should i trade in my 3DS for a Vita?

Yes 172 36.44%

No 153 32.42%

Keep 3DS and wait for more games to come 94 19.92%

see results 52 11.02%

Total:471

I only have one game for the 3DS and that is zelda ocarina of time. My 3ds has literally just sat on my shelf for the past three months collecting dust. So do you all think i should trade in my 3DS for a Vita.

Around the Network

What would you get if you bought a Vita?

smroadkill15 said:

Gravity Rush looks really fun.

Ya that does look really good. Personally, I would wait a little while for more compelling software for both systems and/or a price cut for the Vita if you decide to get one.

I've been on the fence on if I want a 3DS or Vita. Right now I'm leaning more toward a 3DS mainly because of the backward compatibility. But if the Vita gets some really neat software in the future I may get that instead.

smroadkill15 said:
Ya that does look really good. Personally, I would wait a little while for more compelling software for both systems and/or a price cut for the Vita if you decide to get one.

I've been on the fence on if I want a 3DS or Vita. Right now I'm leaning more toward a 3DS mainly because of the backward compatibility. But if the Vita gets some really neat software in the future I may get that instead.

True but when i think of future games i can't help but think that the vita will have the games i will want.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
smroadkill15 said:

If you are only getting this game for the Vita, I look forward to your "My Vita is gathering dust" thread

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I would in a second. Also asked my nephew for his DS to borrow the other day. He said he would trade it for my 360. I said no way in hell young man. lol.

NobleTeam360 said:
smroadkill15 said:

True but when i think of future games i can't help but think that the vita will have the games i will want.

Same here. Right now, it seems the Vita is trying to be a little brother to the consoles with portable version of popular console games(i.e. AC, Mortal kombat, COD,etc.). It's doing a good job, but I'm just waiting for more portable games built for a handheld in mind. Nintendo has franchises built mainly for portable like Pokemon. I'm just waiting for Sony to come out with their own big portable franchise to take off.

I suggest you take a good long look at the Vita line up.

I've already pre-ordered ZOE HD and Ragnarok Odyssey. So it really comes down to your personal taste

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ajescent said:
NobleTeam360 said:
smroadkill15 said:

If you are only getting this game for the Vita, I look forward to your "My Vita is gathering dust" thread

Um ok?