By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade in my 3ds for a PS Vita?

Should i trade in my 3DS for a Vita?

Yes 172 36.44%

No 153 32.42%

Keep 3DS and wait for more games to come 94 19.92%

see results 52 11.02%

Total:471
Andrespetmonkey said:
As much as it kills me to say it. because I love my Vita... No. The 3DS is the one right now with a good library of games, and a promising future. Hold on to it for now. The PSV has good games, but not many, maybe there's like a 10-20 games worth getting whereas on 3DS it's double that, and obviously the PSV is in pretty bad shape sales-wise, and if it doesn't improve anytime soon (the next year) then well, you know how most publishers will react to that, they may spend little attention on their Vita games or flat out not release any. Wait for the Vita to pick up steam and build it's catalogue some more. This should be done by 2013.

Stop being silly everyone.. he knows whats coming out on the 3DS already! .. and he doesnt like it!.. why else would he make this thread?.. 

why waste time when he can have the glorious vita right now! why try to delay it for...  the 3DS will be worth less by the time he trades it in later.

=)

Around the Network

You should know that not everyone  should have the same opinions  what the problem if he don't like the games  you montion it?

And say psvita has only  home console rehashed experience is a big lie.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I would wait until a price cut to get a Vita. There are a ton of great 3DS games coming out this year, while barely any Vita games.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

If you have the doubt you should trade it. You clearly don't like the type of games that the 3ds offers.

I wouldn't. Personally the 3DS has been great for me the past 6 months or so. I don't know which genre you're interested in, but the PSV has really nothing to offer right now. 3DS has so much more to offer AT THE MOMENT. So hang on to it, look at the library, I'm sure there are stuff you can enjoy on it.

Plus, the DS library itself is so much fun

Around the Network

the 3DS is on the brink of world domination and you want to trade it in?????????

That is the worst idea i have heard in a while.

You will be reselling your Vita in a few months if you do that.

The Vita has trophy support. That's the only reason I bought it over the 3DS. And since Sony just bought Gaikai yesterday, we can assume that the Vita will be able to stream PS4 games in the future. So it may be a strong investment to buy a Vita. But don't sell your 3DS, you won't be getting shit from the stores. The Vita is also one sexy piece of hardware, if I may add.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Your one Vita game you want is Gravity Rush. The one 3DS game you have is OoT.

Keep the 3DS. You wouldn't get all the money for it anyway, ad the 3DS lineup looks more promising than that for the Vita.

Of course, it's all down to taste.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Oh my God, why do we even allow threads like these..?

Are you not aware of the current and upcoming 3DS lineup? Are you not aware of the current and upcoming PSV lineup? Of course you are! You just use this thread to say that you don't like Mario and that the only game worth buying for the system is a remake of a game originally released in 1998 (by saying that it has been collecting dust on your shelf). This is pure stealth trolling aimed at Nintendo.

You know what games are- and will be available for each system, and only you know which ones you prefer. And if not, I wouldn't mind a "Recommend me some 3DS/Vita games" thread, but this is bullshit. As far as we know you may not even own the system, as indicated by your complete lack of Nintendo titles in your games collection.

(Hmm...Turkish made a suspiciously similar thread not long ago...)