By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade in my 3ds for a PS Vita?

Should i trade in my 3DS for a Vita?

Yes 172 36.44%

No 153 32.42%

Keep 3DS and wait for more games to come 94 19.92%

see results 52 11.02%

Total:471

I say keep the 3DS if what you want are RPG's. You can get a Vita, but just don't sell the 3DS because there's going to be an RPG game that comes out for the 3DS you really want and you would have to buy the 3DS again in order to get it. You wouldn't want to do that, and the Vita doesn't really have much going on right now. You'll just have to wait it out. Graphics is also a subjective thing to judge a system over.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Well if I wasn't on my smart Phone now I'd be able to quote you by using the vita, which I can't do on my iPhone. SO what's your point, not everyone has a smart phone, and I'm about to ditch mine. What does it hurt to have apps? It's only a plus. Your acting like it didn't have games, or are you one of those people that really believe that?

Well, I'm using my 3DS to quote you now. Your point being?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Don't trade the 3ds, sell it on cragislist. Trust me, I was in the same position as you. Sold It got my vita and never looked back. People can argue all they want about games, that just subjective. But what we can't argue about is the vita kicks it as in everything else. You have a mini tablet when you buy a vita, and that end seems to be getting better every month. Skype, Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, all major must haves are there, the web browser is pretty good, but I'm hopping for firefox. Not to mention the psn network kills nintendos. Want a large libary of rpg? Theres some really good ones you can down load for the psp, and they look great on the vitas screen.

There are a lot of good DS rpg's as well, and you can use Netflix and Facebook on the 3DS as well.   Also I heard that there wasn't a YouTube app for the Vita yet.

d21lewis said:

Oh man, I LOL'ed so hard at that.

Nice one d21. hahaha.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Trade in your 3DS for a 3DSXL and buy a Vita.

Benefit: Large screens, easy on they eyes, and several years of two growing gaming libraries ahead.

Around the Network

How much you want for the 3DS?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Not saying the ds do nit have RPGs, cause they do. Everyone seems to love Pokemon. And the YouTube app is out, it's pretty nice too, better than the iPhone app for sure, they just need to let the web browser open YouTube to match the performance of the iPhone. Updates are coming, that the other fun thing about owning a Sony device at the beginning, watching it morph over the years.

mike_intellivision said:
How much you want for the 3DS?

Mike from Morgantown

That guy is just clowning. He has no 3DS.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Oh my God, why do we even allow threads like these..?

Are you not aware of the current and upcoming 3DS lineup? Are you not aware of the current and upcoming PSV lineup? Of course you are! You just use this thread to say that you don't like Mario and that the only game worth buying for the system is a remake of a game originally released in 1998 (by saying that it has been collecting dust on your shelf). This is pure stealth trolling aimed at Nintendo.

You know what games are- and will be available for each system, and only you know which ones you prefer. And if not, I wouldn't mind a "Recommend me some 3DS/Vita games" thread, but this is bullshit. As far as we know you may not even own the system, as indicated by your complete lack of Nintendo titles in your games collection.

(Hmm...Turkish made a suspiciously similar thread not long ago...)

The hread really should've ended with this post here by The1.

lol at the people getting angry

All I would say is just take a look at the upcoming list of games and currently released games for vita and decide for yourself. It's pretty obvious by many comments here people don't even know much about the line up for the vita.

Better yet, wait until Gamescom and maybe TGS are over. That way you will have an even better idea and can make a better choice depending on your taste in gaming.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!