By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should i trade in my 3ds for a PS Vita?

Should i trade in my 3DS for a Vita?

Yes 172 36.44%

No 153 32.42%

Keep 3DS and wait for more games to come 94 19.92%

see results 52 11.02%

Total:471

it depends of games if you have more game that interest you in vita then 3ds then yes.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
NobleTeam360 said:
smroadkill15 said:
What would you get if you bought a Vita?

Gravity Rush looks really fun.

If you are only getting this game for the Vita, I look forward to your "My Vita is gathering dust" thread

Lol, that's just what I was about to say. 

+ 1 to Ajescent.

I think you can only blame that on yourself.
You can buy games for your 3DS. There are several good ones out there. So, I would say Heck No!

I still want to play Kingdom Hearts DDD before trade my 3DS for a PSVita...

what genres are you interested in? While it's too early to the fully predict which platform will be dominant for a certain genre, we can probably have a shot at it.

As you have ToGf in your sig, I'll use the example of JRPGs. Both platforms have some high profile JRPGs already released and those upcoming. The PSV has Persona 4 Golden, Tales of Innocence R, Disgaea 3 and Gravity Rush (I've probably forgotten a few). On the other hand, the 3DS has Tales of the Abyss 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Soul Hackers, Paper Mario, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts: 3D, Dragon Quest Monsters. I would say that the 3DS has the better JRPG lineup, but that it subjective.

The PSV probably has an uphill struggle as you would have to justify the cost of the platform as well.

Around the Network

Right... so... why haven't you bought Kid Icarus: Uprising yet...?

3DS has a lot of great games out now, and a lot more are coming, so if you're 3DS is gathering dust I don't know why you have bought it in the first place...
If you think PSV have better games for you then yes, you should switch to Vita.

If you bought a brand new system just to play a 10 years old remake, you may as well trade it in for a PS1. I heard it's got many great games on it.

Galaki said:
If you bought a brand new system just to play a 10 years old remake, you may as well trade it in for a PS1. I heard it's got many great games on it.

This is a great idea thx.

NintendoPie said:
I think you can only blame that on yourself.
You can buy games for your 3DS. There are several good ones out there. So, I would say Heck No!

To be honest i don't care much for Mario or Kid Icarus so other than those two what games are you talking about? RPG being the bread and butter of why i bought a 3DS.