By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

Well I suppose that answers my question.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Is WindowsPhone going to be added as a platform to the site?

My body is ready! Sign me up.

WiiBox3 said:
Is WindowsPhone going to be added as a platform to the site?

It's already there http://gamewise.co/platforms/52/Windows-Phone

BasilZero said:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8208 bytes) in /var/www/eddy/core/lib/EddyModel.php on line 37

^ looks like I wont be able to join ;(

Btw I checked the last few pages, no go, nothing works.

Can you open this page? http://gamewise.co/users/basilzero

If not, just sign in (you'll probably get the same error message as before but this doesn't matter as you actually are logged in) and then click on the link above which directs you to your profile.

If your problem is the same as mine - which it should as we both get the exact same error message upon every log-in - you should at least be able to visit all gamewise pages except the homepage and to use all available features.

Around the Network

I'll give it a go.

ioi said:
These guys have just been added:

zuvuyeay (33097)
I LOVE GIGGS (8331)
Barozi (20798)
IamAwsome (80801)

Thanks!

pezus said:

I have. I am trying to add King Kong and the blue name appears, I click it, hit save and still nothing.

Check out a character page. When you're editing a character you can add in little details such as "creator" "species" "height" etc. Where does that appear? I have added height for King Kong's page but don't see it anywhere

On the right side of the page, below the banner, there's a header that reads details. Just click on the arrow, and it'll show up.

One annoying glitch I've noticed is when I try to add pictures to pages and sub pages it will only work for a couple of pictures before the add photo box gets glitched and either disappears or gets stuck too low to click the "add" button on it. Being able to move the add photo box would fix some of the problem. Either way though I hope that gets fixed soon.

ioi said:
yo_john117 said:

One annoying glitch I've noticed is when I try to add pictures to pages and sub pages it will only work for a couple of pictures before the add photo box gets glitched and either disappears or gets stuck too low to click the "add" button on it. Being able to move the add photo box would fix some of the problem. Either way though I hope that gets fixed soon.

I'm confused? Can you get a screen grab of this?

Yeah. As you can see in the picture below, I have no way to press the "add" button on picture box because it's too far down.

And secondly, when I press the add picture box on another page I was trying to edit, nothing happens.