By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625
Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:
mysticwolf said:
you didn't hear it from me, but according to NFG, it's the best kind.

I really don't think you can just go bumping any thread just because it's on the front page on its sub-forum.

just sayin...

Any thread that has been active in the last 3 months is allowed to be posted in

says who?

Montanahatchet

Around the Network

You do realize when you stick it in a womens vagina your sticking it into an area where a woman piss comes out and that there are forms of mucus membranes inside as well as all kinds of other stuff correct?

Either way you look at it sex is nasty

BenVTrigger said:
You do realize when you stick it in a womens vagina your sticking it into an area where a woman piss comes out and that there are forms of mucus membranes inside as well as all kinds of other stuff correct?

Either way you look at it sex is nasty

you might want to consult the anatomy book...Urine does not come out of the vagina.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Jay520 said:

I really don't think you can just go bumping any thread just because it's on the front page on its sub-forum.

just sayin...

Any thread that has been active in the last 3 months is allowed to be posted in

says who?

Montanahatchet

While that may or may not be true, my point still stands. He's bumped threads way older than three months just because they were on the front page.

@Runa

Shhhh I know I was trying to get someone to take the bait damnit.......

Around the Network

i think it sounds disgusting. But people don't think, they just act when they have sex

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I don't get the big deal it's just digested food I mean Ud stick your penis into a vagina which urine goes through and urine is waste from your body ...my point is if u fall in love and truly love that person u won't have a problem wit whiping their shitty ass or sticking ur dick in it ...u won't just like it u will LOVE it

the2real4mafol said:
i think it sounds disgusting. But people don't think, they just act when they have sex

it's not disgusting if you actually care enough to be clean, which you should be anyway.  Honestly, you shouldn't be having sex if you're sick or something, but still. 

Seriously, if you actually educate yourself on how to keep yourself (and your tract) clean, there's nothing gross about anal sex.  If you chose not to, that's cool, but don't come in here judging and acting like it's an inherently disgusting thing and that you'd have to be blinded by hormones to do it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Influenced, rephrased.

I call it, the Dark Knight and it rises
Let's get these doors off its hinges
Oranges, peach, pears, plums, syringes
Let's get nasty, and get this shit to business

Runa216 said:
the2real4mafol said:

it's not disgusting if you actually care enough to be clean, which you should be anyway.  Honestly, you shouldn't be having sex if you're sick or something, but still. 

Seriously, if you actually educate yourself on how to keep yourself (and your tract) clean, there's nothing gross about anal sex.  If you chose not to, that's cool, but don't come in here judging and acting like it's an inherently disgusting thing and that you'd have to be blinded by hormones to do it. 

sorry, but just thinking about it, seems disgusting to me. But probably is not to bad, really

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018