By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:
lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth

this has become funny though.

So is he going to make his own thread about ass and if you hump it you will be gay no matter what. Then when people come in and answer it a million times, he will still say  your gay, even though he is of the small percent that thinks this. Even the OP doesn't like butt sex but doesn't see it as gay. So that means the most that would agree with him would be 10 percent and really he would be lucky to get 5 percent of people.

Seems butt sex gets more attention then most conversations on this site.

lol are you gay?

Around the Network
keroncoward said:
spaceguy said:
crissindahouse said:
lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth

this has become funny though.

So is he going to make his own thread about ass and if you hump it you will be gay no matter what. Then when people come in and answer it a million times, he will still say  your gay, even though he is of the small percent that thinks this. Even the OP doesn't like butt sex but doesn't see it as gay. So that means the most that would agree with him would be 10 percent and really he would be lucky to get 5 percent of people.

Seems butt sex gets more attention then most conversations on this site.

lol are you gay?

Are you hoping so? Sorry brother I only put it in my girls butt and that may only be once a month or every other month. She love's likes it but it is something that is done with in limit.

I think a black hole is appropriate.

keroncoward said:

ab
umm....try to stay on topic? you made the thread  about anal sex so how did it go to kissing women? next u will ne talking about babies and ufo's lol. its funny you cant even accept u dont know what to type.

1.) You didn't respond to my second paragraph. You just ignored it. Here, I'll post it again:

Anyway, that still wouldn't be gay and I don't understand your reasoning behind it. Please explain. Do you think that if a guy likes woman's fingers in his butt then he'll like a penis in his butt? That doesn't make sense. You can't just exchange a female's fingers with a male's penis. That's like saying if a guy likes kissing a woman's fingers, then he likes kissing penis. Do you agree with that statement?

2.) My question is on topic. It's using the logic that you brought up, the logic that "if you did this with a woman's body part, then you can do the same to a man's body part". I'm simply re-using your logic on another scenario. So I'll post my piece again for you to see:

Also, I think it's time that you answer a question. You believe that "if a guy fucks a womans ass, then he can fuck a mans ass". Using that logic, you must also believe that "if a guy kisses a womans lips, he will also kiss a guys lips". Do you agree with that statement? If no, then your logic is flawed.

And no, I willl not bring up babies & ufos as they have nothing to do with your logic that "if you can do something with a woman's body part, then you can do the same with a man's body part".

Please respond to both points 1 & 2

keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:

ab
umm....try to stay on topic? you made the thread  about anal sex so how did it go to kissing women? next u will ne talking about babies and ufo's lol. its funny you cant even accept u dont know what to type.

lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth.

im typing from my phone now so its harder. quote exactly where i said that cause i believe the topic was about anal sex. 

yes and op asked you about kissing so give him the answer. or what is the diffference between "if you fuck a woman in the ass, you can fuck a man as well because anus is anus" or "if you kiss a woman, you can kiss a man as well because mouth is mouth" i know your logic fails here that's why you have no answer, too bad...

btw, is it now possible to quote from the phone?

you said:

keroncoward said:

Totally agree with you. Any man that claims he is straight and wants to stick his pee pee in a woman's anus is a dam liar. If he can do it to a woman he can definately do it to a man. Man anus is the same as woman anus..............

PS: I dont want anyone telling me about my grammar i type like that on purpose.

crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:

ab

lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth.

im typing from my phone now so its harder. quote exactly where i said that cause i believe the topic was about anal sex. 

yes and op asked you about kissing so give him the answer. or what is the diffference between "if you fuck a woman in the ass, you can fuck a man as well because anus is anus" or "if you kiss a woman, you can kiss a man as well because mouth is mouth" i know your logic fails here that's why you have no answer, too bad...and btw, is it possible now to quote from the phone? that is new news to me,

you said:

keroncoward said:

Totally agree with you. Any man that claims he is straight and wants to stick his pee pee in a woman's anus is a dam liar. If he can do it to a woman he can definately do it to a man. Man anus is the same as woman anus..............

PS: I dont want anyone telling me about my grammar i type like that on purpose.

Don't think you will get a answer. I'm starting to think all this talk about butts is getting him where he needs to be. However he keeps pushing the conversation to mens butts. So black hole.  You will not now the answer. If you go in will you come out the other side. If you do come out the other side now will that be a white hole like Einstein has suggested.

This is where your questions are going.

Around the Network

Oh Jay... I feel bad for you and this here thread...

NintendoPie said:

yes and I have played a part. Now I'm telling bad jokes and we all have tried to get a answer out of this guy and we are all being played. Dammit!!!

NintendoPie said:

you are too young for holes, go to bed now

Oh, and I just noticed that 'Yay' or 'Nay' could be easily made into 'Jay.'

Yes... it's quite late at night and I'm quite bored... >_

A message to Keroncoward:

I don't think you genuinely believe what you said in your first post here. I think it's likely that you were just joking. You cannot honestly believe that straight people are lying when the have anal sex with woman. I think your too smart for that.

It's just that when someone replied to you and challenged what you said, you tried to defend your stance, even if you didn't believe in it. And this is understandable, espescially for a newcomer. It's hard to be proven wrong or to admit that you were just joking. Sometimes, we have a guard up & we can be defensive when we don't have to be. You probably felt like you were being attacked, so you reacted and defended your stance. And it appears that you have been pushed into a corner & you don't know how to get out. Well, there are three options for you:

1.) You can return to this thread & continue debating until we all tire out. This is the worst option. Your argument has been dependent upon absurd logic & it doesn't look like that's going to change considering that your defending an absurd stance. Please don't continue. We will continue to prove you wrong and you will gain no respect for your efforts. It would be a waste of valuable time & bandwidth to continue arguing such ridiculous ideas, espescially since I don't think you believe in them anyway. Again, even if this is a waste of time, I & probably everyone else, will continue to respond to your fallacious arguments if you continue to argue your point. Please do not go this route. If you do, we will all hate you for it & your VGC life will have a rocky start.

2.) You can leave this thread and never come back. This is a suitable option for you. By leaving the thread, you don't have to keep think up ridiculous points to prove something you don't believe and you don't have to look more silly in the process. It's not the most honorable way out of this debate, but it's better than 1.).

3.) You can admit defeat and/or you were joking. This is the best option for you right now. You may not 'win' the debate, but I think you'll get a bit of respect from everyone in here for manning up & admitting that you were wrong the whole time. I promise no one will tease you or think of you any lesser than we do know. In fact, we'll be quite surprised at your newfound honesty. We will from now on look at you as a user with an open and reasonable mind. Sadly I don't think you'll take this option. Most newcomers have no honor & cannot admit defeat to their opponents. So feel free to take option 2 and save us all some trouble.