By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625

Gonna take a nap. Will be back later.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:

LOL ok genius i knew it would lead to this. You think i didnt know what question i asked? What if she stuck fingers up your butt then?

If you knew what I'd say, then I don't understand why you asked that question if you had this one in mind. No point in wasting valuable time & bandwidth.

Anyway, that still wouldn't be gay and I don't understand your reasoning behind it. Please explain. Do you think that if a guy likes woman's fingers in his butt then he'll like a penis in his butt. That doesn't make sense. That's like saying if a guy likes kissing a woman's fingers, then he likes kissing penis. Do you agree with that statement.

Also, I think it's time that you answer a question. You believe that "if a guy fucks a womans ass, then he can fuck a mans ass". Using that logic, you must also believe that "if a guy kisses a womans lips, he will also kiss a guys lips". Do you agree with that statement? If no, then your logic is flawed.

keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:

Address the question i asked first and it should answer all your questions. Maybe you forgot so i will ask again. Would you let a woman strap on and fck u in the ass? Its not a man doing it so it should not be a problem for you right?

if you learned reading go back some posts, i gave the answer when you asked me

or wait, i will do it for you:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4650463

Good and i told you about the double standards. You guys want to make it seem like i hate gays yet you get offended when it seems like youre affiliated with gay fetishes and practices.

what are you talking about? why is it a gay fetish? and seriously, we aren't offended because of that, you said a man who has anal sex with a woman has to be a liar if he says he is straight.

you said i'm a liar, that's what it is all about. you said i can't be straight if i like anal sex with a woman. you understand? you use no logic to be logical

you said i can't be straight if i like anal sex with a woman  Didnt we already get past this? Ok forget the strap on .......would you enjoy a woman sticking fingers in your butt?

no we didn't get past this, you say people are liars if they say they are straight having anal sex with a woman. then you got like 500 answers and all you do is switching to a dildo in the ass and when you get an answer to that you ask about fingers in the ass and what's next? feet, banana...? then you ask people if they are maybe paranoid...you say they have to be ashamed which makes absolutely no sense because those people wouldn't post in this thread then lol? "oh i feel ashamed because i like buttsex, oh see a thread about it let's say i like it". then you say like 20 times that you are pro life and pro family which has nothing to do with all of that here...then you ask the next question without giving logical answers by yourself...and so on...

so the last time, maybe you will get it. men who like anal sex with woman can be still straight and they aren't liars. and they don't have to like anal sex in their own ass just because they like to put their penis in a womans ass. as long as the woman is ok with it everything is fine. and if a man likes to get the fingers of his girlfriend in his ass, he can be still straight. and if the girl wants to use a dildo and he likes it he can be still straight. and whateve you want to ask next, he can be still straight. 

you know what? the asshole isn't there for gay people to have sex with. it's an asshole, if you like to fuck it or not has nothing to do with your sexual orientation. it's for gay, bi and heteros who like it. the only question is with who you like to have buttsex. if you are straight you like it with woman and if you are gay you like it with men. and if you donÖt like it with anyone, you just don't like it and you can be still gay, bi or hetero. pretty simple you know?

keroncoward said:
spaceguy said:
keroncoward said:
Jay520 said:
keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:

he sounds like someone from a sect. is that pro-life thing a sect? i have no clue what it is^^ i mean, why does he always say what he needs to keep his family happy and that he is pro life and pro family when this thread is about anal sex?

(btw the discussion started because he said if we like to have anal sex we have to like it with men as well because anus is anus and no guy can tell him he is straight then because it would be a lie)

his first post:

keroncoward said:
Jay520 said:
I mean, seriously, why would you want to permeate someone's fecal chamber?

Discuss

Totally agree with you. Any man that claims he is straight and wants to stick his pee pee in a woman's anus is a dam liar. If he can do it to a woman he can definately do it to a man. Man anus is the same as woman anus..............

PS: I dont want anyone telling me about my grammar i type like that on purpose.

and now explain your logic before you ask everyone if they are paranoid and before you say the 50th time that you are pro life and pro family.

btw you call us damn liars, just to come backt your "everyone can do what he wants and i say nothing against it"

Address the question i asked first and it should answer all your questions. Maybe you forgot so i will ask again. Would you let a woman strap on and fck u in the ass? Its not a man doing it so it should not be a problem for you right?

Obviously the doesn't apply because you're bringing in a false penis so of course, a straight man wouldn't be attacted to it. A straight man is attracted to female body parts, not male body parts. And a straight male can do whatever he wants with a female's natural body and it wouldn't be gay.

LOL ok genius i knew it would lead to this. You think i didnt know what question i asked? What if she stuck fingers up your butt then?

The guys G spot is in the butt. I have tried it but am not a fan of it. However this didn't make me want to go out and then get a guy. My girl wanted to do it and she liked it and I didn't  but I well let her lick my ass. That feels great. However back on point, none of this make you gay. Being gay is loving guys and having sex with guys. Like I said your immature, Grow up!!!. Your friends and you must have horrible sex lifes, including your girls.

There we go.....were getting somewhere. Still dont see anything wrong with what you partake in though

however girls have fingers so this would be different then shoving a fake dick in your ass and really I will take it a step further, this still does not mean your gay, damn close but not. IF you just like girls to do it, then you just have a wierd fetish. I know girls that do internet sex chat, Yes I do sound and lights so I meet a lot of people. Either way, you wouldn't believe how many males have foot fetish's or arm pit or fetish's when girls cut there hair. My friend cuts hair professionally in the city and guys sometimes jerk off under the cap and it's common. Now thats sh-t I never knew until girls told me. Either way it's a fetish. a fetish is a fetish. If you want to be with a guy and f them and love them your gay, If you like both your bi, if you only like girls your straight.

now the way you said that almost makes me think your getting more out of this conversation then we are. MAybe this is your fetish, you want us to want a dick up our ass or you want us to keep talking so you can achieve your fetish. LOL

crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:
crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:

if you learned reading go back some posts, i gave the answer when you asked me

or wait, i will do it for you:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4650463

Good and i told you about the double standards. You guys want to make it seem like i hate gays yet you get offended when it seems like youre affiliated with gay fetishes and practices.

what are you talking about? why is it a gay fetish? and seriously, we aren't offended because of that, you said a man who has anal sex with a woman has to be a liar if he says he is straight.

you said i'm a liar, that's what it is all about. you said i can't be straight if i like anal sex with a woman. you understand? you use no logic to be logical

you said i can't be straight if i like anal sex with a woman  Didnt we already get past this? Ok forget the strap on .......would you enjoy a woman sticking fingers in your butt?

no we didn't get past this, you say people are liars if they say they are straight having anal sex with a woman. then you got like 500 answers and all you do is switching to a dildo in the ass and when you get an answer to that you ask about fingers in the ass and what's next? feet, banana...? then you ask people if they are maybe paranoid...then you say like 20 times that you are pro life and pro family what has nothing to do with all of that here...then you ask the next question without giving logical answers by yourself...and so on...

OMM! what is the cucumber alex, Final answer.

bananna unless frozen could brake off or not work that great. I have used one On a girl in the past, well a frozen one. LOL. If you tell a girl it's ok to be a freak, even the girls that no one would ever have thought would ever do something like that, will, girls are just as freaky as guys. Girls are freaks but they want you to keep there secret a secret. In the past I apperently got known for keeping such secrets because I had the goody 2 shoe girls comin onto me all the time. I had lots of fun. I didn't kiss and tell. well I told my close friend but he didn't go talkin either because this sh-t benefited him to. LOL The good ol days. sometimes my girl calls me a slut in play but I don't lie to the people I love, she is cool with it and actually if we find the right sexy girl. we have our fun. However we don't just do it right away, we wait and check the girl out, Is she a slut? is she clean? and this is all stuff my girl can find out by getting to know her. We also only go with girls that are single. We have had only 2 girls in the last 4 years but we had them quite a few times. Not both at the same time but they did get jelouse over each other. Which was wierd because it wasn't like we where going to merry them or date them. I think the point was that we do a good job.  I was hopin for 3 girls and me but that never panned out, DAMMIT!!!.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
keroncoward said:

If you knew what I'd say, then I don't understand why you asked that question if you had this one in mind. No point in wasting valuable time & bandwidth.

Anyway, that still wouldn't be gay and I don't understand your reasoning behind it. Please explain. Do you think that if a guy likes woman's fingers in his butt then he'll like a penis in his butt. That doesn't make sense. That's like saying if a guy likes kissing a woman's fingers, then he likes kissing penis. Do you agree with that statement.

Also, I think it's time that you answer a question. You believe that "if a guy fucks a womans ass, then he can fuck a mans ass". Using that logic, you must also believe that "if a guy kisses a womans lips, he will also kiss a guys lips". Do you agree with that statement? If no, then your logic is flawed.

ab
umm....try to stay on topic? you made the thread  about anal sex so how did it go to kissing women? next u will ne talking about babies and ufo's lol. its funny you cant even accept u dont know what to type.

spurgeonryan said:
Quote trees getting crazy in here
The female anus is a natural condom. I believe that it was Gods original purpose for it. Getting rid of waste was an after thought.

LOL, god was like, hey i'm making this feel so good. I'm going to have to make another that doesn't bring along the baby part. Sex is funny because they think this could have been just as much a part of evolution as survival and actually in some species, it meant more to reproduce then to survive.

keroncoward said:

ab
umm....try to stay on topic? you made the thread  about anal sex so how did it go to kissing women? next u will ne talking about babies and ufo's lol. its funny you cant even accept u dont know what to type.

lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth.

crissindahouse said:
lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth

this has become funny though.

So is he going to make his own thread about ass and if you hump it you will be gay no matter what. Then when people come in and answer it a million times, he will still say  your gay, even though he is of the small percent that thinks this. Even the OP doesn't like butt sex but doesn't see it as gay. So that means the most that would agree with him would be 10 percent and really he would be lucky to get 5 percent of people.

Seems butt sex gets more attention then most conversations on this site.

crissindahouse said:
keroncoward said:

ab

lol that guy...answer his question in his thread if it's on topic or not. you have no answer that's why you just don't give an answer. you say people who fuck a womans ass can also fuck a man's ass because anus is anus. with your logic men who like to kiss woman have to like to kiss men as well because mouth is mouth.

im typing from my phone now so its harder. quote exactly where i said that cause i believe the topic was about anal sex.