By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625

I mean, seriously, why would you want to permeate someone's fecal chamber?

Discuss

Around the Network

This made me laugh.

Why? Fluctuation, I suppose. But sometimes it's a necessity.

You are not the only one, by the way.

Quality thread Jay...

Anyways, I doubt you're the only one, beyond that I have no comment on the matter.

Well, presuming it's been cleaned, I imagine just the fact of being behind the person has more of a psychological impact than physical. Of course, there are those that prefer it unclean... o_0

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

I think it's nasty. I'd probably still try it though, for shits and giggles, literally.

The anal sphincter causes an anus to be a much tighter fit than a vagina, which can be exceptionally pleasing.

Also, if you're gay, there aren't as many other options.

SW-5120-1900-6153

some peole just like to make bad choices in life.

another example of bad choice is people who ask for fighting advice on gaming forums.

Vertigo-X said:
Well, presuming it's been cleaned, I imagine just the fact of being behind the person has more of a psychological impact than physical. Of course, there are those that prefer it unclean... o_0

Yes, but how do you thouroughly clean the internal anus which is pretty much impossible to reach?

Hmm... Something tells me that you got inspired to discuss this topic because of this thread title