By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625
Jay520 said:
Doing it with a condom is still bad. It's not really hygienic issue - I don't think simply coming in contact with poop is going to cause to many issues. It's just flat out nasty. You would have still been touching the condom which is touching the anus. That's almost the same as direct condoms. I'd do it with two condoms at least.

Now anal-oral...thats an abomination.

Again it comes back to psychological reasons; I guess the one I gave is one of many for some folks.

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
The thing is, when we're in the middle of it, we just go insane and do all sorts of crazy stuff.

this

thread/

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

NotStan said:
The Yay option is winning. Always been curious, I don't know, it's still kind of disgusting now you think about it.. But as long as it's not your mouth and you possibly wear protection, what's the harm!?

There's no harm in getting pissed on. Doesn't stop it from being disgusting.

I actually saw a youtube video addressing anal sex. The person said that it is actually sanitary and healthy as long as the person has normal personal hygiene. The person also said that you can't really judge it until you try it yourself, so I guess it isn't fair for those who haven't even tried it to say it's disgusting in that persons eyes.

I dont know. no one has convinced me yet to change my mind to a yay.

It is like a one way road, designed to go one way not both ways.

Around the Network

I think it's disgusting as well, very nasty, would never eveeer go there

Well I would ONLY do it because it is tighter down there. I don't think any man can say he actually likes that it his to be in a place where shit goes in and out every day. It's just a matter of the pros outweighing the cons.

robzo100 said:
Well I would ONLY do it because it is tighter down there. I don't think any man can say he actually likes that it his to be in a place where shit goes in and out every day. It's just a matter of the pros outweighing the cons.

that is why there is oriental women. Its almost impossible to get in without so for of lubrication.

Cobretti2 said:
some peole just like to make bad choices in life.

another example of bad choice is people who ask for fighting advice on gaming forums.

LoL

Anal isn't gross, it's just a tighter hole.