By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Am I the only one who thinks anal sex is disgusting? (possible NSFW)

Anal sex. Yay or Nay?

Yay 369 58.48%

Nay 256 40.57%

Total:625
the2real4mafol said:
Runa216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
i think it sounds disgusting. But people don't think, they just act when they have sex

it's not disgusting if you actually care enough to be clean, which you should be anyway.  Honestly, you shouldn't be having sex if you're sick or something, but still. 

Seriously, if you actually educate yourself on how to keep yourself (and your tract) clean, there's nothing gross about anal sex.  If you chose not to, that's cool, but don't come in here judging and acting like it's an inherently disgusting thing and that you'd have to be blinded by hormones to do it. 

sorry, but just thinking about it, seems disgusting to me. But probably is not to bad, really

it's cool, I GET that, but a little bit of knowledge and preparation goes a long way. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

A women vagina is just as bad. If a women does not take care of herself its probably worse. It's a fact that a women's vagina is more prone to disease and infection. Women can get uninary infection, yeast infection, ovary infection and thats before you ad sex to the mix.

Runa216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Runa216 said:
the2real4mafol said:
i think it sounds disgusting. But people don't think, they just act when they have sex

it's not disgusting if you actually care enough to be clean, which you should be anyway.  Honestly, you shouldn't be having sex if you're sick or something, but still. 

Seriously, if you actually educate yourself on how to keep yourself (and your tract) clean, there's nothing gross about anal sex.  If you chose not to, that's cool, but don't come in here judging and acting like it's an inherently disgusting thing and that you'd have to be blinded by hormones to do it. 

sorry, but just thinking about it, seems disgusting to me. But probably is not to bad, really

it's cool, I GET that, but a little bit of knowledge and preparation goes a long way. 

yeah i know i'm quite ignorant in this matter

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

See Runa. People do admit defeat on the internet.

Jay520 said:
See Runa. People do admit defeat on the internet.

lies! he didn't admit defeat, he accepted he disn't know something, that's very different.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
jayson1 said:
A women vagina is just as bad. If a women does not take care of herself its probably worse. It's a fact that a women's vagina is more prone to disease and infection. Women can get uninary infection, yeast infection, ovary infection and thats before you ad sex to the mix.

Just so you know, men can get both urinary tract infections, as well as yeast infections.

Not to mention, one of the most common causes of urinary tract infections in women are men who fail to keep themselves properly cleaned.

Pelvic inflammatory disease (aka Ovarian Infections) is commonly a result of STDs, though there are other causes however cleanliness isn't necessarily one of them.  While PID can be painful for a woman, and if untreated can lead to infertility, it doesn't impact a male partner.  Again, it isn't a matter of cleanliness on the part of the woman, but is likely something she develops due to the male partner.

Neither are any more or less dirty, anal sex just requires more preparation on the part of the receiver than vaginal.  Otherwise, it is "dirty" in a messy kind of way.  Health wise having sex with an unclean partner can result in UTIs if the person doesn't wash, and if anything is ingested that has been in contact with the anus or anything penetrating it, e.Coli bacterial infection or an infection resulting from any virus the person may currently have (i.e. cold or flu).

Jay520 said:
I mean, seriously, why would you want to permeate someone's fecal chamber?

Discuss

Because it's AWESOME.

Dude it's tighter.