By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC will be launch on June 26

Tagged games:

awesome more mass effect thats all I care about. cant wait

Around the Network

Y'see I'm fine with the ending. I'm not saying it's great or anything but it is what it is and plot holes abound in most fiction (it abounds in a lot of "factual" history too. So plot holes don;t really make it a particular fictional attrocity.

I also have no problem with the concept of culling as part of ensuring long term environmental sustainability. So I don't see any inherent inconsistency with the motiviations.

People having melt downs about the ending as is are taking things much too far.

Still it'll be interesting to see what embellishments they make to the ending.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

One can always hope the star kid is retconned. It reminds me of Battle Angel Alita, which had a whole manga volume cancelled because the writer rushed the end before and wanted it to continue from a previous point, with a storyline that made more sense.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i have read some threads in bsn and now i am getting worried, i liked the end cause endoctrination theory was great , now i think endoctrination theory is not real and this will leave even more plot holes >.>

fuck

Well if the indoctrination theory isn't true then Bioware wasted a lot of people time.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

well does it really matter... i mean i understand... but still out of a trilogy if only 10 minutes really suck.... especially the last one... it is still a great game... if i was discarding every gamevfor 10 min of sucking... then no game would be good.... heck it's been 30 years we've been saving the princess in mario how fucked up is that????????

Around the Network
endimion said:
well does it really matter... i mean i understand... but still out of a trilogy if only 10 minutes really suck.... especially the last one... it is still a great game... if i was discarding every gamevfor 10 min of sucking... then no game would be good.... heck it's been 30 years we've been saving the princess in mario how fucked up is that????????

If you'd play the game from Mass Effect 1, gotten as attached to the characters as much as a lot of people here and have the ending be SO AWFUL (and it was!!!), you'd probably be quite angry too.

I can't see your game collection, so I can't tell if you've played any game of the series or not.

fillet said:
LinkVPit said:
Yay! Haven't touched ME3 for a couple of months, didn't seem much point completing my other 2 saves as i'd just get the same ending. But hopefully this will reinvigorate me to play it through again. All said and done it was an amazing game.

I hate you too!

Ahhhhh, I went through the whole trilogy from scratch and obviously experienced the fantastic ending in ME3 ;)

A hollow feeling of emptyness like that broken hearted feeling when a partner ditches you is all that I felt for a week or two.

Life goes on...

Now she tells me she's coming back!!!! But it's too late!....well maybe a quicky.

um ok?

I would have so lold if they decided to charge us for it

Pretty nice, this'll give me the final incentive push to finish the game in Insanity, as I was waiting for this announcement before going any further.

I'm still not convinced this Extended Cut will solve the majority of the plot holes that the ending left wide open, but I'll reserve judgment for after playing the content.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

So my Shepard dies no matter what?

yeah thanks but no thanks BW you can shove that crap ending up your ***

wow.. still after so many months the ending still pisses me off.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints