By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is it just me or 3DS is... Magicians's Quest announced! New Scans for Layton vs Ace Attorney! Toriko First Screens, it's a... RPG?

Tagged games:

How would you rate 3DS 2012 in Japan

Bad 14 3.28%

Meh 26 6.09%

Good 58 13.58%

Awesome 325 76.11%

Total:423

My panda is a sad wallet

anyway, like I said in the other thread, every single thread deserves this, Bravery Defaulto - Frying Fairy in HD - (click full screen button)

Around the Network

Another promising game of that list. Capcom's EX Troopers.

Looking very good.

Braverly default looks like the jrpg of the decade...at least visually...im really looking forward to it.

I came here expecting something big, and the only thing I can say is:
I came, I saw, and I do not give a damn.

Definitely nintendo gamers and the rest (Sony + Microsoft) gamers have different tastes in gaming.

--User was warned for this post: MontanaHatchet

Heavenly_King said:

Definitely nintendo gamers and the rest (Sony + Microsoft) gamers have different tastes in gaming.

Read the second line of the OP.

This has nothing to do with what you give a damn or not.

Around the Network

Heavenly_King 8 minutes ago

"I came here expecting something big, and the only thing I can say is:

Definitely nintendo gamers and the rest (Sony + Microsoft) gamers have different tastes in gaming."

Obviously you dont know very much about the Japanese market, also if your tastes are more western oriented, fine, i personally dislike western aproach to videogames for example, i dont give a f...k about God of War, its a pretty mediocre game imo, the same with Uncharted, Crysis, Killzone, Skyrim...etc.
Has nothing to do with Nintendo gamers and the reset of the gamers, its more about Japanese devs -western devs.

VicViper said:
Heavenly_King said:

I do not give damn in terms of sales because, as always nintendo most fans will buy those kind of games, and there is nothing new in that.   I was expecting a major revelation regarding a different kind of game that was expected to sell BAZILLIONS of copies + 3DSXL; and I did not find it here, it is just the same nintendo thing as always.

That is why I said that nintendo gamers are very different from the others.

Read appropiately and understand what is written before answering.   This has nothing to do with you being a nintendo fan or not.

Heavenly_King said:

I do not give damn in terms of sales because, as always nintendo most fans will buy those kind of games, and there is nothing new in that.   I was expecting a major revelation regarding a different kind of game that was expected to sell BAZILLIONS of copies + 3DSXL; and I did not find it here, it is just the same nintendo thing as always.

Read appropiately and understand what is written before answering.   This has nothing to do with you being a nintendo fan or not.

I thought Monster Hunter 4 was that. Vic is just putting them all together. NSMB2, you have to admit, is a huge system seller (Bazillions). If not that, then what would?

Heavenly_King said:
VicViper said:
Heavenly_King said:

The reason why people are answering you like that is your ridiculously pompous tone you're using when regarding the subject.  You shouldn't really have said anything at all if you weren't trying to provoke the people here.  Not only that, but the type of gaming you're thinking about is probably along the lines of sandbox gaming and FPS games, which is a very small percentage of all games out there.

Wow, that's really a great line up for one year.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/