By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is it just me or 3DS is... Magicians's Quest announced! New Scans for Layton vs Ace Attorney! Toriko First Screens, it's a... RPG?

Tagged games:

How would you rate 3DS 2012 in Japan

Bad 14 3.28%

Meh 26 6.09%

Good 58 13.58%

Awesome 325 76.11%

Total:423

Vita has only one more major title coming in Japan this year and it will not survive against the onslaught of 3DS games. It needs a desperate price drop, pack in game game, and Monster Hunter. Sony said they were having another Game Heaven for Vita soon, it better be huge. Monster Hunter or bust.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Vita has only one more major title coming in Japan this year and it will not survive against the onslaught of 3DS games. It needs a desperate price drop, pack in game game, and Monster Hunter. Sony said they were having another Game Heaven for Vita soon, it better be huge. Monster Hunter or bust.

Yes, because the last one really did good for the Vita...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

About Shin Megami Tensei 4: is it confirmed to be 2013? I expected it to be this year as well, 2012 being the 25th anniversary of the series and all...

MrT-Tar said:
About Shin Megami Tensei 4: is it confirmed to be 2013? I expected it to be this year as well, 2012 being the 25th anniversary of the series and all...

No it's not... but cmon...  that would add some new verbs to the OP - like having sex with the corpse after killing it.

Well, well... so many hot hot games for the 3DS. It´s a shame that we won´t be seeing a good part of those games here in the West, simply because our audiences are not interested in RPG/Strategy games....

Around the Network

Yes, 3DS sales will explode this holiday. I believe that between 3DS and WiiU, Japan is going to be Nintendoland for the 8th gen.

The DS lineup is very impressive. It's going to do really, really well. Can't wait to see all this software finally hit.

badgenome said:
VicViper said:

20 - Senran Kagura - The definition of Megaton

Fixed for correctness.

:D

Have you checked this yet? Fan service in the end

The 2013 year already looks like it has a good start for North America considering Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem for that year. Also, a Zelda game could very well be released in 2013 as well. Those three itself can create large boosts in sales, and there are bound to be more first party titles to come out for the 2013 year.

thats an amazing lineup for 2012... Honesyly speaking a must have system in japan by all means.
2013 & beyond? SMT4, Zelda, Kirby, Starfy, Advance wars(yay), FFV or FFVI, DQMJ2, Jump super stars
Fzero, Pokemon, Smash, DK...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064