By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Cobretti2 said:
VicViper said:

This one's pretty and it TRIPLES the battery life

If I have to buy one some day for the XL, this is it!

But to the haters of NIntendo, this weonderful option with extra battery pack does not exist. Only CPP (which they don't even realise has extra shoulder buttons) is the most ugliest thing every therefore cannot be used. Even though the extra weight and shape makes it feel better in hand.

That's easily the size of a book. I can't put books in my pocket. I suppose it will have to do though. I don't think I need a CPP anyway. You can do the same thing with the touch screen, and more accurately at that

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

yeah im still waiting for the games that use the touchscreen like the DS gam3s used to...whats happening to devs? are they that stupid?

POE said:
MDMAlliance said:
noname2200 said:
VicViper said:

Lookin from this angle look how sexy the CPP is!

Joystick grip, extra shoulder button...

So at what point do we stop referring to this as a "handheld"?

When you have to start plugging it into an electrical socket in order to play it.

You don´t HAVE to.

That was my point.

mysticwolf said:

That's easily the size of a book. I can't put books in my pocket. I suppose it will have to do though. I don't think I need a CPP anyway. You can do the same thing with the touch screen, and more accurately at that

lol you jsut need bigger pockets. Granted you look like a clown with huge pcokets full of shit but they work haha.

MDMAlliance said:
POE said:
MDMAlliance said:
noname2200 said:
VicViper said:

Lookin from this angle look how sexy the CPP is!

Joystick grip, extra shoulder button...

So at what point do we stop referring to this as a "handheld"?

When you have to start plugging it into an electrical socket in order to play it.

You don´t HAVE to.

That was my point.

I know, i was supporting your idea

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:

So, uh, Gamestop was having one of those buy 2 get 1 free promotions that I can't resist. So, in anticipation for the 3DS XL, I got Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario 3D Land. 

But, I don't have a 3DS yet

But MK7 and mario 3D land are why I'm gonna buy a 3DS (XL), as well as Paper Mario. Since I'm not getting a WiiU, I also got it (lol haven't gotten my 3DS XL yet) for Smash Bros. 

Here in America, I'm hoping for some kind of 3DS XL + New Mario Bros. 2 bundle on August 19th. That would be awesome. Maybe even with a Super Mario Bros-themed XL. but that's probably asking for too much

Why U no get Wii U :(

I will very much likely pick one of these babues up in September or October just to make sure Nintendo made them correctly(no crazy malfunctions or terrible hinges) and to make sure Ninty doesn't come out of nowhere and release the Wiiu at 250 USD. I honestly don't know which I'd pick if the wiiu were 250 USD and then there is the rumor of vita price drop. too many choices. Hopefully a 300 usd wiiu, no price drop for vita, and quality 3ds XL hardware will make my decision easier.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

TheKingofRedLions said:

Why U no get Wii U :(

I probably will get a WiiU, just not for at least a few years, because I just got my PS3 last year

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I would totally get this as a second machine but the lack of an account based purchase system bugs me. On the other hand I could use the XL for cartridge games only and keep the download games on the original model.

Hmmm...

UncleScrooge said:
I would totally get this as a second machine but the lack of an account based purchase system bugs me. On the other hand I could use the XL for cartridge games only and keep the download games on the original model.

Hmmm...

You can always transfer the data from your original 3DS to the XL if i'm not mistaken. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"