By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

VicViper said:
I don't think I wanted a system so badly like this one.

The only design flaw of the 3DS is not a second analog pad... it's just that it isn't a 3DS XL!

I got spoiled too much by the DSi XL

Couldn't agree more. I mean, I love my 3DS, but I really had a hard time getting used to a muh smaller handheld format after trading my DSi XL for it. Even now, almost a year with my 3DS, I still can't play it for long periods of time before it does a number on my hands.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
teigaga said:
I which they kept the same design as the orginal design, the interior clam looks ugly :

you do realise it is a gaming console not an object you look at and admire all day. By the time you are playing I don't think your brain will even process the look of the console.

So, uh, Gamestop was having one of those buy 2 get 1 free promotions that I can't resist. So, in anticipation for the 3DS XL, I got Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario 3D Land. 

But, I don't have a 3DS yet

But MK7 and mario 3D land are why I'm gonna buy a 3DS (XL), as well as Paper Mario. Since I'm not getting a WiiU, I also got it (lol haven't gotten my 3DS XL yet) for Smash Bros. 

Here in America, I'm hoping for some kind of 3DS XL + New Mario Bros. 2 bundle on August 19th. That would be awesome. Maybe even with a Super Mario Bros-themed XL. but that's probably asking for too much

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

VicViper said:

Lookin from this angle look how sexy the CPP is!

Joystick grip, extra shoulder button...

So at what point do we stop referring to this as a "handheld"?

noname2200 said:
VicViper said:

When you have to start plugging it into an electrical socket in order to play it.

Around the Network

that CPP is big, but it definitely looks cooler than the one for regular 3DS

This one's pretty and it TRIPLES the battery life

If I have to buy one some day for the XL, this is it!

MDMAlliance said:
noname2200 said:
VicViper said:

When you have to start plugging it into an electrical socket in order to play it.

You don´t HAVE to.

Why do I have to wait until August? This sucks

VicViper said:

This one's pretty and it TRIPLES the battery life

If I have to buy one some day for the XL, this is it!

But to the haters of NIntendo, this weonderful option with extra battery pack does not exist. Only CPP (which they don't even realise has extra shoulder buttons) is the most ugliest thing every therefore cannot be used. Even though the extra weight and shape makes it feel better in hand.