By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Nintendo! Why can't they just get ahead of the game and put on 4 circle pads? Two on the front and two on the back.

Also 500 GB of space, and 40 hour battery life would be nice.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
UncleScrooge said:
I would totally get this as a second machine but the lack of an account based purchase system bugs me. On the other hand I could use the XL for cartridge games only and keep the download games on the original model.

Hmmm...

You can always transfer the data from your original 3DS to the XL if i'm not mistaken. 

Sure I' mean having my games on two systems at the same time. In that case I could use the XL as my "home" system and the small one when going outside. But my point was pretty redundent as it's only relevant for downloadable software.

Jumpin said:

Nintendo! Why can't they just get ahead of the game and put on 4 circle pads? Two on the front and two on the back.

Also 500 GB of space, and 40 hour battery life would be nice.

I'll take two of those

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

UncleScrooge said:
lestatdark said:
UncleScrooge said:
I would totally get this as a second machine but the lack of an account based purchase system bugs me. On the other hand I could use the XL for cartridge games only and keep the download games on the original model.

Hmmm...

You can always transfer the data from your original 3DS to the XL if i'm not mistaken. 

Sure I' mean having my games on two systems at the same time. In that case I could use the XL as my "home" system and the small one when going outside. But my point was pretty redundent as it's only relevant for downloadable software.

Ahhh, I get you now . That's actually a good idea.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Has Nintendo ever made something right for you guys?
they seem to be pretty successful right now...

Around the Network

Where does the stylus go on the XL?
The location of the stylus-slot on the original 3DS really bothers me. It's so inconvenient.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Significant_leap said:

me personally?? everything but WIi and VB

but the Wii is just an enhanced GC, so if you like the GC, then you must like the Wii...

oniyide said:
Significant_leap said:

me personally?? everything but WIi and VB

VB = Virtual Boy? lol

@Cheebee It's on the right side, just like the DS Lite.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3