By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Took this picture with my 3DS.  The quality seems fine to me when I allowed the picture to be taken in a brighter setting.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
So this is the redesign....

Sacrificing portability for play-anywhere-in-the-house portability. Thats cool.

Not making a second stick is disappointing.

I don't understand the remark about sacrificing portability.  Are laptop PC's, nooks, kindles, handheld tv's, etc. not portable then?

Significant_leap said:
but the Wii is just an enhanced GC, so if you like the GC, then you must like the Wii...

that doesnt make any sense. I judge a system by its library, i found the Wii one to be kind of lacking

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
Significant_leap said:
Has Nintendo ever made something right for you guys?
they seem to be pretty successful right now...

me personally?? everything but WIi and VB

VB = Virtual Boy? lol

I can honestly say Wii and Virtual BOy are the only two Ninty systems that either dissapointed me or was just plain bad

Cheebee said:
Where does the stylus go on the XL?
The location of the stylus-slot on the original 3DS really bothers me. It's so inconvenient.

It's so inconvenient to pull the stylus out of the top of the system and then put it back when you are done?  It's the same place it was on the DS.

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
Cheebee said:
The location of the stylus-slot on the original 3DS really bothers me. It's so inconvenient.

It's so inconvenient to pull the stylus out of the top of the system and then put it back when you are done?  It's the same place it was on the DS.

Yes it is. Especially when playing games where you use the stylus only every so often. Good to hear it's been moved back to the side! Much more convenient. 

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Mandalore76 said:
Cheebee said:

Yes it is. Especially when playing games where you use the stylus only every so often. Good to hear it's been moved back to the side! Much more convenient. 

the funny part is, he was completly wrong about the stylus placement.

oniyide said:
Cheebee said:
Mandalore76 said:
Cheebee said:

the funny part is, he was completly wrong about the stylus placement.

Lol yeah. Well, the Phat did have its stylus at the top, too, just on the other side. Anyway, glad to know that problem's been fixed now, definitely getting a 3DSXL! 

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Oniyide
how did the VB disappoint you?

Significant_leap said:
Oniyide
how did the VB disappoint you?

it was crap, i never got one, but i did play it and was wondering what the hell it was