By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Mnementh said:

Uerrrgh. Disgusting. Putting thing into the ear and ...

I simply want a proper stylus, like the DS had.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Mnementh said:

Uerrrgh. Disgusting. Putting thing into the ear and ...

I simply want a proper stylus, like the DS had.

Yes, that's more it. Nintendo, I want this. Is it too much I ask? Nintendo never fulfills the wishes of the gamers!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

i dont have any problem with my 3ds stylus, its as proper as it can be...

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Looks like we have another topic to complain about... the effing cameras! And it's not just this site, it's Gaf as well. Are we seriously going to nitpick at every single feature now?

Don't even bring up Gaf. They'll complain about the screws used to tie up the machine if they wanted to.

UPDATE 4 : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/reportages-videos-jeux/0000/00000000/idef-2012-a-la-decouverte-de-la-3ds-xl-00001013.htm

"About the Jeuxvideo.com preview, they say the bigger screen puts an end to losing the sweet spot if you move your hands or your head. They say it's a big difference with the original 3DS."

Around the Network

^Too bad they're french

I heard from Ryuzaki there's epic meltdowns going on there because of the lack of ac adapter!
They're probably burning down Paris at this exact moment! :(

VicViper said:
^Too bad they're french

I heard from Ryuzaki there's epic meltdowns going on there because of the lack of ac adapter!

Aren't the ac adapters really cheap?  

haha mine comes with an ac adapter! they are pretty cheap anyway

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

MDMAlliance said:
VicViper said:
^Too bad they're french

Aren't the ac adapters really cheap?  

Yes, I was being sarcastic about his dramatic view of the situation.

3DS XL Circle Pad Pro Expansion Coming This Year
less than 1 min. ago
/
Anoop Gantayat

3DS XL does not have a second Circle Pad. Not yet, at least.

Nintendo will be offering a 3DS XL version of the Circle Pad Pro some time this year. The company revealed plans for the accessory in a Q&A about the 3DS XL that appeared in Famitsu this week.

Outside of the year 2012 release time frame, the Q&A does not share further specifics on the device.

http://andriasang.com/con1pd/3ds_circle_pad_expansion/