By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
No second stick... BOOOOOO!!
No camera upgrade?... DOUBLE BOOOOOOO!!!
Larger screen... NICE!!
Still 3D... EVEN NICER!!!
re-designed select, home and start buttons... HOOORRAAY!!
No pure black?! .... AWWWWWW!!

A camera upgrade may actually be difficult.  The PS Vita has the same quality camera as the 3DS and it's a system that boasts about the higher quality goods.

no just no, Vita camera is much cripser and takes better quality pictures, i have both

You must be a Sony fanboy or something.  Both the PS Vita and the 3DS have 0.3MP cameras.  Look online at PS Vita and 3DS camera quality.  They will be about the same.

you must not know what your talking about, i take pictures with both and VITA pics come out looking better, much better.  

Have you seen this yet?  The results may be slightly skewed, but there's no way they were skewed that much.  The quality is pretty much identical.  You probably are skewing your own results with both cameras.

both those pics are full of crap, to be honest. 3ds pics dont come out look anywhere near that clear.  Like how you took doc pics from the internet, but here i am with my 3DS and Vita taking pics just to make sure im not crazy. Believe what you want. But i will say VIta doesnt look that much better, but there is a difference

Around the Network
oniyide said:

both those pics are full of crap, to be honest. 3ds pics dont come out look anywhere near that clear.  Like how you took doc pics from the internet, but here i am with my 3DS and Vita taking pics just to make sure im not crazy. Believe what you want. But i will say VIta doesnt look that much better, but there is a difference

Look at the video posted by Cobretti2, it should clear things up.

oniyide said:

Look at the video Cobretti posted.  There's no denying those results, and there's a lot to be skeptical about your claims considering you're saying it but not showing it.  There's also a right and wrong way to take a picture, and the guy in that video clearly took the exact same picture with both the PS Vita and 3DS in multiple situations and you can also tell that he actually supports the PS Vita.

So, now we're fighting over which one has shittier camera? LOL.

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:

Look at the video Cobretti posted.  There's no denying those results, and there's a lot to be skeptical about your claims considering you're saying it but not showing it.  There's also a right and wrong way to take a picture, and the guy in that video clearly took the exact same picture with both the PS Vita and 3DS in multiple situations and you can also tell that he actually supports the PS Vita.

i dont need to look at pictures because i have both and i know which one pics look better.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
So, now we're fighting over which one has shittier camera? LOL.

I don't even care which one has the better camera.  I just don't like that this guy comes in thinking one is better when it's not.  At best, it's the same.

in all honesty. A lot of it has to do with quality of nes and software post processing which will determine if a picture looks good or not.

I am sure if I got a very fuzzy picture and ran it through one of those image enhancer programs government agencies use, I could make anything look good lol.

back on topic, from all we know the firmware update on the vita which allows video recording now. may have mproved image processing.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter it is a gaming console not a camera lol.

Cobretti2 said:
in all honesty. A lot of it has to do with quality of nes and software post processing which will determine if a picture looks good or not.

I am sure if I got a very fuzzy picture and ran it through one of those image enhancer programs government agencies use, I could make anything look good lol.

back on topic, from all we know the firmware update on the vita which allows video recording now. may have mproved image processing.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter it is a gaming console not a camera lol.

The thing is, I think I know why he thinks what he does.  The 3DS camera gets very fuzzy in not very well lit up areas.  The PS Vita may process it better, but if given the ideal environment for both it would pretty much be the same, given the quality of the camera itself.

After looking at the video and taking more pics, i never had a 3ds picture look anywhere near that good, so either im doing it wrong or that video is full of it.

MDMAlliance said:
Cobretti2 said:

The thing is, I think I know why he thinks what he does.  The 3DS camera gets very fuzzy in not very well lit up areas.  The PS Vita may process it better, but if given the ideal environment for both it would pretty much be the same, given the quality of the camera itself.

ok, i can buy that, im in my apartment and its not very well lit up and it is coming out really fuzzy, will mess with it more