By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Significant_leap said:
The 3ds is a console, its used to play games, if used, the camera should only be used to boost gaming ala MGS3D or Spirit camera, and has to remain that way. If you want to take pics buy a real camera

So, there's a camera out there that lets me take 3d pictures and view it on its nice screen? point me to where i can get one such thing and i'd happily go buy it. otherwise your point is pointless and holds no water and you can shove your opinion up yours.

Actually, there might be one.  I saw someone with a phone that could take 3D pictures. 

I can confirm this as I've seen one and it made me dizzy. He was saying dedicated camera, so he has no point.

Around the Network

yeah dude, my point is crystal clear, cameras boosts gaming= gooood
otherwise, not a single reason to include one hw wise...

On the camera part.
The high megapixel simply means more pixel per area. It does not directly translate to better picture quality.
The lens probably play bigger part in having quality pictures.

An easiest test you can readily do is taking pictures with your phone and regular camera. Your phone may have high megapixels but the quality most likely come out worse than your standard point&shoot camera.

Galaki said:
On the camera part.
The high megapixel simply means more pixel per area. It does not directly translate to better picture quality.
The lens probably play bigger part in having quality pictures.

An easiest test you can readily do is taking pictures with your phone and regular camera. Your phone may have high megapixels but the quality most likely come out worse than your standard point&shoot camera.

Yeah, that might explain the .3 MP camera.  Also, the quality isn't that bad at close range.  You can get some pretty decent pictures.

MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
No second stick... BOOOOOO!!
No camera upgrade?... DOUBLE BOOOOOOO!!!
Larger screen... NICE!!
Still 3D... EVEN NICER!!!
re-designed select, home and start buttons... HOOORRAAY!!
No pure black?! .... AWWWWWW!!

A camera upgrade may actually be difficult.  The PS Vita has the same quality camera as the 3DS and it's a system that boasts about the higher quality goods.

no just no, Vita camera is much cripser and takes better quality pictures, i have both

Around the Network
oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

A camera upgrade may actually be difficult.  The PS Vita has the same quality camera as the 3DS and it's a system that boasts about the higher quality goods.

no just no, Vita camera is much cripser and takes better quality pictures, i have both

You must be a Sony fanboy or something.  Both the PS Vita and the 3DS have 0.3MP cameras.  Look online at PS Vita and 3DS camera quality.  They will be about the same.

MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

You must be a Sony fanboy or something.  Both the PS Vita and the 3DS have 0.3MP cameras.  Look online at PS Vita and 3DS camera quality.  They will be about the same.

you must not know what your talking about, i take pictures with both and VITA pics come out looking better, much better.  

Damn, the pics in this thread convinced me to get one even though I shouldn't because I already have a 3DS. I don't even have a Vita yet so I don't know why I'm getting a 3DS XL... it just looks so awesome.

oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
oniyide said:
MDMAlliance said:
ils411 said:
Larger screen... NICE!!

you must not know what your talking about, i take pictures with both and VITA pics come out looking better, much better.  

Have you seen this yet?  The results may be slightly skewed, but there's no way they were skewed that much.  The quality is pretty much identical.  You probably are skewing your own results with both cameras.

go ahead to about 5mins30sec.