By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another form of proof that GameTrailers is not neutral

@Leo-j,

I don't see anyone trolling, all these answers seem like valid opinions.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
You guys dont understand, these were all explained in GT forums, but I cannot find it.

@rocket pig

If I am the one doing this in other threads(trolling like these users are) I would have been banned. So why not ban these trolls like you mods did me?

Well leo-j, the problem here is partly credibility and partly lack of defined research.  You came on, posted one snippet and then claim the world was against the PS3 immediately after that and repeated that assertion for several posts.

It would help other people take you seriously if you actually had a complete understanding of what some of those settings do, why they might not be able to use them, or why the 360 can't do those features either, etc.

You went straight to conspiracy bashing and therefore the thread was not a serious thread to begin with.

Why do I feel like a teacher all of a sudden? 

leo-j said:
You guys dont understand, these were all explained in GT forums, but I cannot find it.

@rocket pig

If I am the one doing this in other threads(trolling like these users are) I would have been banned. So why not ban these trolls like you mods did me?

That's an easy question to answer, rocketpig like many other users here find it ok to troll against the PS3 as he has done himself but against the 360 well that is forbidden.  I'm not suprised that you have been banned as many times as you have.

leo-j, shut up. actually read the article and try and approach the whole thing with just a little bit of intelligence. there are better things in your life to do than find imaginary biases on a minor technical part of some video game website's comparison videos.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

leo-j said:

@rocket pig

Uh, Leo, I hate to break it to you but they're not trolling.

They're calling you out on a comment you made earlier when Lair released. That's not trolling.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

opinions dont do anything against the fact that ps3 is being limited visually in comparison vids in all sites.

While the Xbox 360 is not.

mM

@rocketpig

Off topic discussion is not trolling? And false information is not trolling? I never said $hit about lair. Look through my post history mr mod.

mM
Auron said:
leo-j said:

@rocket pig

That's an easy question to answer, rocketpig like many other users here find it ok to troll against the PS3 as he has done himself but against the 360 well that is forbidden.  I'm not suprised that you have been banned as many times as you have.

No one here is trolling. Just admit it and we can resume agreeing that reviewing something as it comes out of the box is a perfectly legitimate way of doing things.

Besides, who here is bashing the PS3? Did I miss something? 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

They ran both the PS3 and 360 through an IDENTICAL setup. Do you not see why nobody cares about this "conspiracy"?

If it's possible to make the PS3 look better on a regular setup, utilizing TV features that the 360 cannot, maybe they should, but they're not obligated to...and not everyone will use these features.

I think it's fair that they run PS3 and 360 games on an identical TV setup.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Actually leo-j is right, it wasn't Lair. It was Heavenly Sword. :p

Still the point stands that he believed all sites but IGN and GT were biased.  Then IGN gave it a bad review and suddenly only GT was unbiased.