By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another form of proof that GameTrailers is not neutral

rocketpig said:
Auron said:

Well since you like to hang on every word, i never said that people were trolling in this thread but you among others have often said unwaranted and negative things about the PS3. Are you going to deny that you never trolled??

Yes. I troll the PS3. But to cover my tracks, I bought one first. Yarrrrrrrr.

I'm a tricksy hobbit.

Ok so according to your logic it is ok to troll as long as you own a console??  Well i will now know to ignore anything you say.

Around the Network

@rocketpig

Nop thats the problem.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Auron said:
rocketpig said:
Auron said:

Well since you like to hang on every word, i never said that people were trolling in this thread but you among others have often said unwaranted and negative things about the PS3. Are you going to deny that you never trolled??

I'm a tricksy hobbit.

Ok so according to your logic it is ok to troll as long as you own a console??  Well i will now know to ignore anything you say.

No, it's okay to call out a company for doing stupid things that piss you off as a consumer.

Hell, just a day or two ago I started a thread about how much XBL is pissing me off and how MS should refund its customers. I guess I troll the 360, too. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

zackblue said:
@benkenobi

Sure they are on an identical tv setup, but they are not both on identical visual settings.

You're implying that somehow the component X360 footage has Full Range RGB enabled and Super White? I've been looking around the net for information the last few minutes and everything states definitively that both settings require HDMI.

Therefore they are using identical visual settings as neither take advantage of those features. End of discussion until you actually have any proof to the contrary.

rocketpig said:
Auron said:
rocketpig said:
Auron said:

I'm a tricksy hobbit.

Ok so according to your logic it is ok to troll as long as you own a console?? Well i will now know to ignore anything you say.

No, it's okay to call out a company for doing stupid things that piss you off as a consumer.

Hell, just a day or two ago I started a thread about how much XBL is pissing me off and how MS should refund its customers. I guess I troll the 360, too.

Calling out a company for screwing up is fine and not trolling. Saying BS about a company with no real proof is trolling don't twist things around.  You are a troll and the fact that you own a PS3 means nothing.

Around the Network
Auron said:
rocketpig said:

Calling out a company for screwing up is fine and not trolling. Saying BS about a company with no real proof is trolling don't twist things around.  You are a troll and the fact that you own a PS3 means nothing.

What have I ever "twisted" about the PS3?

Though I suppose in some peoples' eyes, not sucking down Sony's Kool-Aid like a dying man does water is probably twisting things around a bit. 

@azmr

They are not! Its so confusing to explain though.

@rocketpig

Let me ask you sometin mr mod, you banned me for saying "I personally think mouse + keyboard $uck"

This is true since you confirmed banning me.
Now, when we have pc gamers saying analog stick sucks pc controls ftw! They dont get banned yet I do.

mM
leo-j said:
@azmr

@rocketpig

Let me ask you sometin mr mod, you banned me for saying "I personally think mouse + keyboard $uck"

This is true since you confirmed banning me.
Now, when we have pc gamers saying analog stick sucks pc controls ftw! They dont get banned yet I do.

*pats Leo on head and gives him a cookie*

I have never banned you, son. You need to look elsewhere to find who did that. 

ok then

mM
leo-j said:
@azmr

Not buying it.  Don't try to get out of actually backing up an argument by saying it is too confusing to explain.  I'm using actual facts.  The PS manual on sony's website as linked to in my first post clearly states that HDMI is required for those settings.  Therefore neither console are using them and they are being judged on an equal footing.  Please take a second or two and actually think before you simply type back "Err..... it's too confusing.  Just believe me when I say GT is biased with nothing to back it up."