By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another form of proof that GameTrailers is not neutral

@rath

They are not equal

PS3 component, no rgb, no white balance / xbox 360 component.

The 360 version has all of the listed above whether it uses HD MI or not.

mM
Around the Network

MY big question is who cares? By the time these comparisons are done, the games are out. Go buy the PS3 version and have fun :)

Don't worry about it. In the end, it really means nothing to you :)

leo-j said:
@rath

They are not equal

PS3 component, no rgb, no white balance / xbox 360 component.

The 360 version has all of the listed above whether it uses HD MI or not.

Does the 360 have RGB or super white whether it uses HDMI or not?

Can you give me a link for that please? 

Not to me but alot to the consumers.

GT is actually Bull $hitting consumers

Making it seem that the Xbox 360 has BETTER GRAPHICS, and its at a much cheaper price than the Playstation 3.

This is were it makes it seem like there is a bias.

mM

Weren't you the one who said that you only trusted IGN and Gametrailers review when other places were giving Lair bad reviews and then said you only trusted Gametrailers when IGN gave it a bad review as well?

Around the Network

@rath

I cannot I understand the Xbox 360 as much as the playstation 3, disregard what I said before, but what is true is that the ps3 has a much more significant increase in visual quality than the 360 using HDMI due to RGB settings.

mM

Leo, I think I found the tinfoil hat you lost. Here, put it back on before MS beams something bad into your brain.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

darconi said:
Weren't you the one who said that you only trusted IGN and Gametrailers review when other places were giving Lair bad reviews and then said you only trusted Gametrailers when IGN gave it a bad review as well?

Yes he was.  He's just letting his fanboy blinders blind him to the fact that neither 360 or PS3's settings are changed from what they are out of the box... and that's how it should be.  

leo-j said:

Making it seem that the Xbox 360 has BETTER GRAPHICS, and its at a much cheaper price than the Playstation 3.

This is were it makes it seem like there is a bias.

Well, it doesn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, these little differences don't help or hurt. If you want a PS3, then regardless of the multi platform comparisons, your going to get one. If you want a 360, and they did show the best posable comparisons (showing the PS3 a little better in some games), you are still going to get a 360.

Exclusive content sells consoles, not COD4 (Even though I think it's the best game for either console) 

You guys dont understand, these were all explained in GT forums, but I cannot find it.

@rocket pig

If I am the one doing this in other threads(trolling like these users are) I would have been banned. So why not ban these trolls like you mods did me?

mM