By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seems Mistwalker is going to be back on board for the Wii U

Mad55 said:
Khuutra said:

Man, everything important about Kaim's character was resolved! It got resolved. Everything is cool now. It ended. It was a good ending.

Um no everything wasn't seth they gotta go rescue seth lol! A new world and everything for the second game if they went to go get her anyway could be awesome. 

Seth went home! She doesn't need to be rescued from anything.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Mad55 said:
Khuutra said:

Man, everything important about Kaim's character was resolved! It got resolved. Everything is cool now. It ended. It was a good ending.

Um no everything wasn't seth they gotta go rescue seth lol! A new world and everything for the second game if they went to go get her anyway could be awesome. 

to be rescued from anythinSeth went home! She doesn't need g.

Yea shes back there with gongora hes not really dead and she probably wants to come back she seemed to like the mortal world. 

The Last Story had too much issues to frame rate when i got the full party, i didn't beat one of the last bosses and get stuck there for that.

I'm glad WiiU has the power to prevent that so they can go for large parties, Mistwalker go!

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Mr Khan said:
Boutros said:

Meanwhile at Mistwalker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAr6mjC40E

Holy crap. Even when they said "iOS game," I assumed something... more fitting...

he lives in hawaii and one of his hobbies is surfing so it is definitely fitting... just kidding.

The last story seems like a game with a good future ahead of it, I hope he continues the saga or maybe he could create other wiiU game.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Nintendo should throw them a few bucks. The Wii U is going to need all the exclusive core gamer content it can get.

Around the Network

A less optimistic person would use the headline, "Mistwalker has nothing planned for Wii U." Really, this statement is almost completely neutral. "Oh yeah, that Wii U thing looks pretty cool. We're not working on anything yet, but we could maybe do things with it in the future if we decide to."

Soundwave said:
Nintendo should throw them a few bucks. The Wii U is going to need all the exclusive core gamer content it can get.

They already did during the dev of last story and it flopped...

TLS had a lot of promise, but sadly fell short. If they can build on the good stuff (Combat, exploration of the city, humour), and remove the bad stuff (too short, only 1 city, not being able to control who's in your party or who you play as), it could be something really quite special.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

mootap said:
Soundwave said:

I wouldn't say that. Their best selling game, Blue Dragon, sold only .85mil, and that's been out for much longer. TLS will likely end up on 600-700k LT when all is said and done. I don't see that as a 'flop'.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
mootap said:
Soundwave said:

I wouldn't say that. Their best selling game, Blue Dragon, sold only .85mil, and that's been out for much longer. TLS will likely end up on 600-700k LT when all is said and done. I don't see that as a 'flop'.

Wasn't blue dragon on a flopped console =p;  (In japan).