By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your worst RPG experience? Please no trolling.

Tagged games:

in recent memory is Tales of Symphonia 2, the first was a masterpiece and is one of my favorite RPG's. then they turned the 2nd one into pokemon with the main character with a bi-polar complex.

another would be Dragon Age 2, I don't know what Bioware was thinking when they released that piece of trash.

Around the Network

Phantasy Star III or Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Final Fantasy 13....i mean like was it even a rpg or a action adventure game?

I can highlight two experiences...

Final Fantasy XIII - not because of the game itself but because square sold me a Dungeon Crawler with a cheap story as a Final Fantasy game.

Suikoden V - I just couldn't connect with the game... after all the praise it didn't ''got'' me.

Final Fantasy XIII. I didn't have any expectations for greatness and the game still managed to disappoint me. The last ember of fandom I had for the FF series was snuffed out by FFXIII.

Old School Nomination.

Deadly Towers. That game was absolutely horrendous. It made Hydlide seem like the best RPG of the 8 bit era by comparison and Hydlide was awful. Anyone that had a NES and was unfortunate enough to play this game has my sympathy.

Around the Network

FF13, cant say much that hasnt been said before

SaGa Frontiers its just boring played it about 10 hours the game has bland graphics boring characters and a boring plot. The whole SaGa series looks like a giant bore fest good thing its been dead (no new games) for almost ten years.

spenderzz said:
FF8 is not only the worst RPG I ever played, it is strongly in the running for the worst game of all time.

Ths would be my top choice for honorable mention even though I hate FF8 actually got to the last disc and did a fair amount of level grinding which is pointless in this game because the enemies level up with you.

Dark Souls PVP in Darkroot Garden against ganking lagstabbing despicable dishonorable japanese ****s !!! This is just one experience in the game, it doesn't mean i don't like the game. Dark Souls is my 2011 GOTY

Final Fantasy XIII