By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It Continues... Take Two "skeptical" about Wii U

Tagged games:

Take-Two will be releasing GTAV exclusively for smart glass, which CEO Strauss Zelnick is excited about- "Smart Glass is the future of gaming, i'm not skeptical about it at all, i think the combination of lag and limited functionality will prove itself, especially when humans figure out how to grow a third arm." GTA V will continue to reinvent the series, which has changed so much since GTAIII, Zelnick says "in this version you will be able to kill male prostitutes, which is a real evolution for the series, and something we're very excited about." Looks like Miyamoto & friends should be taking notes from the daring innovators at Take-two, who continue to expand the industry in bold new directions.

Around the Network

That doesn't bother me since Carnival Games might be their best franchise these days.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Mazty said:

I'm not bashing him; I'm correcting him. He said investors are interested in it and that Sony & MS stocks took a hit after E3. He was wrong with all those claims. 

Sure you could argue the strong Yen as part of the Nintendo stock drop, but that doesn't work due to Sony's stock increase. 

In short, and it was my simple point, the stock reaction to Nintendo at E3 suggests investors are not hopeful. A lot of gamers (watch Invisible Walls) also feel the WiiU is a giant dissapointment. 

First off all. i did't said sony and ms took a hit after.. but here is and other way to look at it.

The wii u wasen't anonced this year.. this year there was not that much.. that means the investers "reaktion" was last year.. And u have seen all those sony is doomed teads right..? sony stocks are in a 30 yeras low point.. and as i said.. nintendo (even with a poor wii sales the last year) are still not dropped that much.. meaning nintendo are believed in the long run.. otherwise the last years (strong yen, earthqauke) stock drop would have been like sony's, ore even bigger... AND it's not.. nintendo are low. but not dramastic like sony..:)

I don't see why they shouldn't be. Lots of Nintendo fans such as myself plan on buying hardcore titles for their HD consoles anyway.

For this "Nintendo consoles only caters to casuals"-image to change, almost every upcoming hardcore titles would have to release for the platform, but no one (rightfully) dares to take the first step. Well, except maybe Ubisoft.

Mr Khan said:
Mazty said:

MK7, blueshell and catch up. Quality you say? Hah. Try again. 

You're nitpicking.

You're awesome. *high five to Mr Khan*

Around the Network

I'm skeptical as well, did u see what happened at E3? Who wouldn't be skeptical.

FromDK said:
Mazty said:

I'm not bashing him; I'm correcting him. He said investors are interested in it and that Sony & MS stocks took a hit after E3. He was wrong with all those claims. 

Sure you could argue the strong Yen as part of the Nintendo stock drop, but that doesn't work due to Sony's stock increase. 

In short, and it was my simple point, the stock reaction to Nintendo at E3 suggests investors are not hopeful. A lot of gamers (watch Invisible Walls) also feel the WiiU is a giant dissapointment. 

First off all. i did't said sony and ms took a hit after.. but here is and other way to look at it.

The wii u wasen't anonced this year.. this year there was not that much.. that means the investers "reaktion" was last year.. And u have seen all those sony is doomed teads right..? sony stocks are in a 30 yeras low point.. and as i said.. nintendo (even with a poor wii sales the last year) are still not dropped that much.. meaning nintendo are believed in the long run.. otherwise the last years (strong yen, earthqauke) stock drop would have been like sony's, ore even bigger... AND it's not.. nintendo are low. but not dramastic like sony..:)

You said:
"The drop was bigger with sony and ms.. thats a fact.."

Don't lie. The game line up obviously didn't thrill investors at E3. 

BoneArk said:
I'm skeptical as well, did u see what happened at E3? Who wouldn't be skeptical.

Did you? All you saw was the press conference, but did you even see their booth?

The games were fun to play from what I saw (I actually watched Jessie Cantrell's booth tour), and the WiiU looks amazing.

Anyways, their skepticism has nothing to do with E3. It's an a-priori, we've already established that.

Yes ok talk about what you like but TakeTwo never did a game on a Nintendo consoles.

So what are THEY talking about?

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum