By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It Continues... Take Two "skeptical" about Wii U

Tagged games:

But only about putting their core franchises on Wii U, of course. The casual games will be there

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=179374

While Take-Two will make sports and family titles for the Wii U, its bigger core franchises have been notably absent from the list of partners. And that seems unlikely to change anytime soon.

"We haven't announced anything," says Zelnick on the possibility of moving the company's mature titles onto the Wii U. "I'm skeptical."

Not unexpected, sadly. Stay classy, Take Two, and keep prospering ;)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Wow Nintendo should be a lil pissed.

pretty much
they dont make core games for the system cause they dont sell enough
they dont sell cause they dont make enough core games

*Looks at list of Wii games from Take-Two*

Damn no wonder they aren't putting their big franchises on Wii U, they didn't sell on Wii at all.

considering that GTA4 is still in the top 100 i think they could do just fine without Wii U

Around the Network

i dont know why
their best Wii game is Carnival that sold close to 4m
they have like 3 or four 1m+ sellers and a lot of 200-600k selling games
they made tons of profit on the Wii with their crappy shovelware and still complaining?
i guess they know the WiiU is not a shovelware machine, so they cant extend their shovelware strategy all over it...

oniyide said:
considering that GTA4 is still in the top 100 i think they could do just fine without Wii U

No one said they needed the wiiU, but its crazy not to put them on their im sure they will sell fine on the wiiU. 

oniyide said:

Yes, but generally businesses like to strive for more when they're not blinded by horrendous bias.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Skeptical man is skeptical.

^^^
LOL