By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2008 members are the best members in VG Chartz!

spurgeonryan said:
@chocoloco

Next year when Gilgamesh is taking his three to six month break from this site I will make a 2010 thread for you.

Could be coming up soon actually, corss your fingers, i needs a bigger income!

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Generally, 2007 users seems superior to me.

I agree. Anyone who says otherwise has no idea what they are talking about. Unless they were here in 2007 they really have no idea what they missed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hail 2008 members!

The 2008 class of members are great because I joined in June of 2008. This site was so totally dead till I got here.

It's common knowledge that I made the class so much better. (too much basking???....NAH)

Gilgamesh, I want you to look at all of the members that posted in this thread with a a join date in 2007 and recognize how awesome every one of them is. Next, I want you to look into the mirror to get a close up look at a man that is terribly wrong.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Wait what happened in 2008 that makes the members here so special? Is that when people started finding out about this site?

Oh. Looks like I'm the only 06'er in this thread. I don't have many points. I just signed up for the cool charts.

NolSinkler said:
Oh. Looks like I'm the only 06'er in this thread. I don't have many points. I just signed up for the cool charts.

Wow 27 posts eh? How come you never became an active member?

Yay!!!

Aj_habfan said:
The only reason I signed up as soon as I did was to avoid being part of the 2008 crowd.

The only response that made me chuckle. Maybe PDF's last post too.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

PDF said:
NolSinkler said:

wow you're a rare breed.   I feel like i just discoverd a wild Evee.

More like a shiny wild Eevee. He is one of only 210 other members who joined before 2007.

210 members who joined in 2006 out of 81,452 total members = .258% of total members. Very rare indeed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089