By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2008 members are the best members in VG Chartz!

maverick40 said:
This is thread worthy? FFS.

Clearly a thread for some people to bask in their own glory.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Gilgamesh said:
amp316 said:

Gilgamesh, I want you to look at all of the members that posted in this thread with a a join date in 2007 and recognize how awesome every one of them is. Next, I want you to look into the mirror to get a close up look at a man that is terribly wrong.

But I only joined in 08? I don't understand.

Let's see.  RolStoppable, D21lewis, and highwaystar have all posted in this thread and many would consider those three guys better than some entire years for people joining.  

BTW, I have no idea what PSwii60 is going on about.  I don't covertly praise your NSFW threads, but do love your prediction threads.    

But do we forgot about the bigtime posters in 2007?

I'm sure you remember leo_j, Kwaad, ssj12, ckmlb, and Soriku in their primes. There were a few more, but they moreso have died down even more.

Not too mention some of the greats not mentioned: Dolla Dolla, ArtofAngels, Dallinor, TWRoo, shams, Bodhesatva, iclim, and makingmusic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I approve of this OP

I agree hence the Name

Nevermore said:
I also registered in 2008, though I'm more of a lurker than an active member, hence my low post count. ;)

Well now that I know More people are lurkers, I will Perform for the crowd. Sh-t like, This one is for the lurkers out there. lol